Mentioned in ?
- Assimilation in Linguistics
- Benjamin Franklin
- Certificate of Disability
- Constitutional Convention
- Great Britain
- Hamilton, James, 3d earl of Arran
- Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin
- Kuzma Sergeevich Petrov-Vodkin
- Local Factory Committee
- Motion-Picture Music
- Peter Abelard
- Petrov-Vodkin, Kuzma
- Petrov-Vodkin, Kuzma Sergeevich
- Southern Society of Decembrists
- Text of the Constitution of the United States
References in periodicals archive ?
Le dossier de la hausse du prix du lait et les prestations electroniques de la RAM au menu de la 27eme session du conseil de la concurrence
L'auteur insiste en effet sur la complementarite essentielle du droit et de la science economique dans le domaine de la concurrence, et il cherche a preciser le role qui revient a chacun.
25 November 2009 - The French competition authority, l'Autorite de la concurrence, has given the green light to LDC's acquisition of groupe Arrive, the producer of the "Maitre Coq" brand.
I personally do not welcome such remarks made by my party's deputies that could harm the concurrence.
District Judge Carol Jackson, in her ruling, noted that Metro was formed by an interstate compact between Missouri and Illinois that was ratified by Congress in 1949, and the compact does not allow for the laws of one state to apply without the concurrence of the other state.
19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In a major move, less than 50 days into his tenure as governor, Eliot Spitzer put pen to paper, formally issuing his concurrence to the Secretarial "two-part" determination originally issued by the Department of the Interior in April, 2000.
This paper interprets Descartes's use of the Scholastic doctrine of divine concurrence in light of contemporaneous sources, and argues against two prevailing occasionalist interpretations.
These distinct spaces function as metaphors for the symbolic realms with which the work is concerned, the social and the private, and their juxtaposition corresponds to the concurrence of cultured and bestial aspects within any human being.
The moratorium for veterans home construction funding in 2006 has been passed by the House of Representatives and is awaiting Senate concurrence, state officials said.
I asked them to express concurrence with John Kennedy's statements that he would not allow his religious beliefs to unduly influence his decisions as president.
Members were overwhelmingly satisfied with the process and 86 percent reported the League should use the individual member concurrence method of member agreement for future updates, while 14 percent did not want to use this method in the future.
The article supports and expands upon Judge Gross' concurrence in Island Hoppers, calling for a simplification of procedure regarding the award of fees.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Concrete Pump
- concrete reinforcement
- concrete retarder
- concrete saw
- Concrete shell
- concrete slab
- concrete steel
- concrete syntax
- concrete thinking
- concrete vibrating machine
- concrete vibration
- concrete vibrator
- Concrete Work
- Concrete, Lightweight Aggregate
- Concrete, The
- concrete-encased beam
- concrete-encased electrode
- concreting paper
- concurrency control
- concurrent access
- Concurrent C
- Concurrent C++
- Concurrent Clean
- Concurrent CLU
- Concurrent Constraint Programming
- concurrent conversion
- Concurrent DOS
- concurrent engineering
- Concurrent Euclid
- concurrent heating
- concurrent infection
- concurrent input/output
- concurrent line
- Concurrent LISP
- concurrent loads
- Concurrent Massey Hope
- concurrent method
- Concurrent ML
- Concurrent Oberon
- Concurrent Object-Oriented C
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Language
Full browser ?
- CONCUR 2
- concur in
- concur on
- Concur Tasktrees
- concur with
- concurred in
- Concurrence Complexity of the System
- concurrence in opinions
- Concurrency Analysis Tool Suite
- Concurrency and Coordination Runtime
- Concurrency and Formal Methods
- Concurrency and Functions Evaluation and Reduction
- Concurrency control
- Concurrency Control Mechanism
- Concurrency Control Protocol
- Concurrency Control Service
- Concurrency Filter Lock Facility
- Concurrency in Enterprise Systems
- Concurrency Reservation Certificate
- Concurrency Specification and Programming