Mentioned in ?
- American Library Association
- computer security
- Constitution and Government
- Deontology, Medical
- digital signature
- DOD cyberspace glossary
- end-to-end encryption
- Ethics and Astrology
- freedom of the press
- hacker ethic
- information assurance
- malicious code
- Medical Confidentiality
- Medical Deontology
References in periodicals archive ?
The second is the professional duty of confidentiality.
For customers operating in today's hybrid cloud environments, being able to prove we have the necessary operational rigor to ensure customer security and confidentiality is especially paramount.
Stating that he had asked jurists about the removal of the confidentiality of MGK documents by the prime minister, Baransu said in his report: "I spoke to various jurists.
2(g) of the American School Counselor Association's (ASCA, 2004) Ethical Standards for School Counselors dictates that the PSC "recognizes his/her primary obligation for confidentiality is to the student but balances that obligation with an understanding of the legal and inherent rights of parents/guardians to be the guiding voice in their children's lives.
Subsequent to issuing the subpoena, the solicitors for the first defendant wrote to the solicitors for the plaintiff requesting that the plaintiff expressly waive the claim to doctor-patient confidentiality so that they could speak to Dr Sholler regarding the extent of the plaintiff's congenital heart defects and the relationship of those defects to the pulmonary hypertension.
In order for the mediation to have a chance at reaching a settlement, there are generally two prerequisites: first, the parties must have faith in the mediation's neutrality and, second, they must trust in the confidentiality of the process.
The very fiber of federal and state confidentiality law is to ensure that patients' rights to privacy are protected.
9) However, young people avoided medical consultations, citing lack of confidentiality as a major reason.
Are there any meritorious claims of confidentiality available to a corporation (and its outside advisers), and
If a corporation was involved and the arrangement was made under conditions of confidentiality, the penalty was the greater of $10,000 or 50% of the fees payable to the promoter for offerings before the date of late registration.
The revised ethics ruling also clarifies that disclosing confidential client information to a third-party service provider for the purpose of providing professional services to clients or for administrative support purposes would not be in violation of Rule 301, "Confidential Client Information"; however, the member would be required to enter into a contractual agreement with the third-party service provider to maintain the confidentiality of the client's information, and use reasonable care in determining that the third-party service provider has appropriate procedures in place to prevent the unauthorized release of confidential client information.
We wanted to show them that we will do this investigation in a professional and legal manner, will honor their confidentiality and that we need their help,'' said Lt.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Conferences of Independent African States
- Conferences of Nonaligned Countries
- Conferences of Socialists of the Entente Countries
- Conferences of the Communist and Workers Parties
- Conferencing over IP
- Confessing Church
- Confession of Augsburg
- confessional technologies
- Confessions of an English Opium-Eater
- confessions of faith, Protestant
- Confessions of St. Augustine, The
- confidence coefficient
- confidence interval
- confidence level
- confidence limit
- Confidence Limits
- Confidence Man, the
- confidence test
- configurated glass
- configuration deviation list
- configuration error
- configuration file
- configuration interaction
- configuration item
- configuration management
- configuration programming
- Configuration Space
- configurational free energy
- configuration-interaction method
- confined aquifer
- confined area
- confined charge
- confined concrete
- confined explosion
- confined flow
- confining bed
- confining liquid
Full browser ?
- Confidential Inquiry Into Stillbirth and Death in Infancy
- Confidential Intermediary
- Confidential Internet Intelligence Manuscript
- Confidential Invoice Discounting
- confidential matter
- Confidential Medical and Personal Statement
- Confidential Military Purpose Funds
- Confidential Mission
- Confidential Mission Force
- Confidential National Security Information
- Confidential Portfolio Service
- Confidential Qualification Report
- confidential relation
- Confidential Reliable Informant
- Confidential Report
- Confidential Security Corporation
- Confidential source
- Confidential Star Supplement
- Confidential Statement of Formula
- Confidential Treatment Request
- Confidential Unit Exclusion
- Confidential, Formerly Restricted Data
- Confidential-Restricted Data
- Confidential/Foreign Government Information - Modified Handling
- Confidentialised Unit Record File
- Confidentiality agreement
- Confidentiality and Non-Competition Agreement
- Confidentiality and Privacy Group
- Confidentiality and Security Advisory Group for Scotland
- Confidentiality Modes
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Confidentially Typed Assembly Language