cumulative gas

cumulative gas

[′kyü·myə·ləd·iv ′gas]
(petroleum engineering)
Measurement of total gas produced from a reservoir, usually expressed in graphical relationship to total (cumulative) oil produced from the same reservoir.
References in periodicals archive ?
For calibration of the gas chromatograph, the models of non-linear gas production were obtained by fitting data of cumulative gas production to the exponential equation described as p = b[1 - [e.
In this regard SNGPL has disconnected the following 148 defaulting consumers having cumulative gas bills default of Rs.
LUKoil's cumulative gas production in this country up to mid-2014 stood at over 22 BCM.
Alekperov said between 2007 and 2039, its cumulative gas production from all fields could reach 300 BCM.
The firm's cumulative gas production in the nation presently surpasses 22 billion cubic meters.
The company reached a cumulative gas production of around 20 billion cubic meters during the first quarter of 2010 as well.
Customers who reduce their cumulative gas usage during January and February, 2009 will receive a bill credit on their March or April gas bill.
The National Petroleum Council (NPC), which released a draft natural gas study in mid-December, reported that cumulative gas production from the continental shelf, or the shallow zone, accounts for 97 percent of all offshore GOM production, leaving 3 percent coming from deeper water.
TXCO will initially focus on the field's B-level shoal, where four vertical wells drilled in the 1960s had cumulative gas production ranging from 1-8 bcfe per well.
At present, LUKoil is involved in three projects in Uzbekistan with a cumulative gas production of 20.
In vitro DMD and cumulative gas production (ml/g DM) also differed (p<0.
Customers who reduce their cumulative gas usage during January and February 2008 will receive a bill credit on their March or April gas bill.
Full browser ?