Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The software gives Windows 7, Vista and XP users a dual performance boost with the new TuneUp Economy Mode and the enhanced TuneUp Program Deactivator.
The deactivator, a throttle device in the intake system of an automobile engine, restricts air flow and increases air velocity to the combustion chamber at low engine speeds - generally below 3000 rpm.
The enhanced TuneUp Program Deactivator turns off programs that are not being used in order to conserve system resources and maximize PC performance.
New antioxidants include 10605-11, a hindered phenolic antioxidant/metal deactivator for polyolefin wire and cable applications; and two new antioxidant/UV stabilizers for greenhouse and agricultural films, 10942-12, a hindered amine-based formulation said to offer excellent clarity and UV resistance, and LTB 0125, based on nickel UV quencher technology, for applications where conventional HALS stabilizers cannot be used.
SPECIALTY FUEL ADDITIVES BY TYPE 73 General 73 Deposit Control Additives 77 Detergents 80 Product Types 82 Suppliers 83 Other Deposit Control Additives 84 Cetane Improvers 86 Petroleum Dyes & Markers 88 Antioxidants 90 Lubricity Improvers 93 Corrosion Inhibitors 95 Cold Flow Improvers 97 Metal Deactivators 99 Other Specialty Fuel Additives 101 Octane Enhancers 103 Biocides 104 All Other 105
LTB 0070 contains a 35% loading of hindered phenolic antioxidant/metal deactivator for wire and cable where it is said to be effective in a wide range of polyolefins.
Irganox MD 1024 is a metal deactivator and all-purpose antioxidant for use in cable and pipe.
The "+ 100" additive consists of 25 ppm antioxidant, 70 ppm dispersant/detergent, 3 ppm metal deactivator, and 158 ppm solvent oil.
Since the polymer chains grow in the organic phase, the first requirement for control over the polymerization is to have sufficient concentrations of both the activator and the deactivator in the organic phase.
AVG PC TuneUp: AVG's award-winning version includes 39 tools to speed up, fix up, clean up, and enhance battery life of all Windows PCs and laptops with features like Automatic Maintenance, Program Deactivator and Economy Mode.
These compounds have high chemical reactivity and are commonly used in many situations, such as antioxidant, peroxide deactivator and intermediates in organic synthesis.
The PP-copolymer coated with a heat stabilizer, acting also as a radical catcher, and a metal-ion deactivator is fed into the twin-screw kneader by means of a side-stream feeder.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- de Villenueva, Sebastian
- De Vinne, Theodore Low
- De Vos
- De Voto, Bernard Augustine
- De Vries
- De Vries effect
- de Weldon, Felix
- de Wet
- De Wet, Christiaan Rudolph
- De Wint, Peter
- de Winter, Rebecca
- De Witt
- De Witt County
- De Witt, Jan
- de Witte relation
- de Wolfe, Elsie
- Dea Dia
- Deacon process
- dead ahead
- dead air
- dead area
- dead arm
- dead astern
- dead axle
- dead band
- dead block
- Dead bolt
- dead cave
- Dead Center
- dead center position
- dead code
- dead door
- dead earth
- Dead End
- dead engine
- dead flat
- dead flue
- dead ground
- dead halt
- Dead Heart
- dead heat
Full browser ?
- Deactivate Logical Unit
- Deactivated Link State
- Deactivated War Trophy
- Deactivation and Decommissioning
- Deactivation and Decommissioning and Facility Engineering
- Deactivation and Decommissioning Focus Area
- Deactivation to Remove the Hazardous Characteristic
- Deactivation, Decontamination, Decomissioning
- dead 'n buried
- dead 'n' buried
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-As) box polypeptide 19
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-As) box polypeptide 19-like
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-As) box polypeptide 19A
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-As) box polypeptide 19B
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 1
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 17
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 25
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 5
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 56
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 6
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 1
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 10
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 17
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 18
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 19A
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 19B