Mentioned in ?
- Aleksandr Dmitrievich Loktionov
- Aleksandr Efremov
- Aleksandr Illarionovich Efremov
- Aleksandr Ivanovich Shokin
- Aleksandr Loktionov
- Aleksandr Mikhailovich Vasilevskii
- Aleksandr Shokin
- Aleksandr Vasilevskii
- Aleksei Kosygin
- Aleksei Nikolaevich Kosygin
- Andrei Khrulev
- Andrei Vasilevich Khrulev
- Arkhipov, Ivan
- Arkhipov, Ivan Vasilevich
- Avraamii Pavlovich Zaveniagin
- Avraamii Zaveniagin
- Benediktov, Ivan
- Benediktov, Ivan Aleksandrovich
- Constitution and Government
References in periodicals archive ?
Whilst health and social care professionals should take into account parents / carers views when making best interest decisions, they can sometimes disagree and unless there is a deputyship order in place, they will make the final decision.
Also, Deputy Premier Bulent Arinc said that dropping the deputyship of parliamentarians, who did not take oath at the Parliament, could not be on the agenda, and he expressed hope that the crisis would be solved within a few days.
The PLC, for example, is so far refusing to recognize Gómez Urcuyo's deputyship as legitimate.
Lydia joins the department specialising in wills and the administration of estates, including inheritance tax planning and trust work, as well as Court of Protection work such as Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship applications.
These ambitions dovetailed with the ambitions deputyship of Thomas Wentworth (1632-1641).
Christ's life was a life of deputyship and the life of a Christian should be a life of deputyship.
The Duke of York, not feeling so threatened, stayed as he was awarded the deputyship of Ireland.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Hakan Fidan's decision to resign from his post as undersecretary of the National Intelligence Organization (MyT) to run for a deputyship in the elections attracted a great deal of attention.
They can advise on all the aspects of a deputyship and explain the legal responsibilities of being a deputy, apply to the court and manage the process.
ANKARA, Jul 6, 2011 (TUR) -- Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc has said that stripping the parliamentarians, who did not take oath at the Parliament, off their deputyship should not be on the agenda.
Apologists are after some sort of a good career in the future; some pursue deputyship, some seek reputation and material gains and some are eager to serve as honorary ideologists of the regime.
Six of the team are members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practioners, two solicitors serve on the Deputyship Panel of the Office of the Public Guardian, and Lodders was one of the founder members of the Solicitors for the Elderly Group.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- depth marker
- depth micrometer
- depth of compensation
- depth of cut
- depth of engagement
- depth of field
- depth of fixity
- depth of focus
- depth of fusion
- Depth of Hardening
- Depth of Image Space
- depth of thread
- depth perception
- Depth Psychology
- depth sounder
- depth zone
- depth-duration-area value
- depth-first search
- depth-type filtration
- Deputy Inquiry
- Deputy, The
- Der Grosse Brockhaus
- Der Nister
- Der Sozialdemokrat
- Der Spiegel
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Derain, André
- Deraismes, Maria
- derangement numbers
- derated engine
Full browser ?
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Military Personnel Policy
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Science and Technology
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense, Research & Engineering
- Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for International Affairs
- Deputy Under Secretary of the Army
- Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy
- Deputy Undersecretary of Defense
- Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Readiness
- Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Advanced Technology
- Deputy Undersecretary of the Army for International Affairs
- Deputy United States Marshal
- Deputy Vice Chancellor
- Deputy Vice Chancellor Administration and Finance
- Deputy Vice Chancellor Corporate Services
- Deputy Vice President
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic and Services
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research
- Deputy Warden for Support Services
- Deputy Warden of Administration
- Deputy Waterways Conservation Officer
- Deputy Weapons Engineering Officer
- Deputy Worldwide Program Manager
- Deputy, Business Systems Modernization Executive
- Deputy, The
- DeQueen-Mena Education Cooperative