Mentioned in ?
- Acrylic Lacquers
- affirmative action
- aggregate data analysis
- altazimuth mounting
- appropriate technology
- Arc Generator
- Asiatic mode of production and Asiatic society
- Beyazid II
- bicycle undercarriage
- binary system
- Bonded Joint
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- brass pipe
- Brayton cycle
- Calgary International Children's Festival
- Carburization Process for Scrap
- Central heating and cooling
- Chain Stitch
References in classic literature ?
That the question therefore was not, whether a man would choose to be always in the prime of youth, attended with prosperity and health; but how he would pass a perpetual life under all the usual disadvantages which old age brings along with it.
The States less favorably circumstanced would be desirous of escaping from the disadvantages of local situation, and of sharing in the advantages of their more fortunate neighbors.
This brilliant company separated into several groups who all discussed the advantages and disadvantages of the position, the state of the army, the plans suggested, the situation of Moscow, and military questions generally.
For instance, Sobriety is a very good thing, when practised in moderation: but even Sobriety, when carried to an extreme, has its disadvantages.
The Sutton Trust, an educational charity which works to improve social mobility and address educational disadvantage, is now recommending that: | Post-Qualification Admissions (PQA) - where students apply only after they have received their A-lev-el results - should be trialled and implemented.
educational disadvantage that arises from living in a disadvantaged area, socio-economic disadvantage, experiencing mental health or other health issues, or disability are all relevant to this fund.
2012) presented a spatial microsimulation model that created small area synthetic data to study advantage and disadvantage among older Australians.
Gayton, Matthews and Nicklaus (1987) assessed whether the home disadvantage identified by Baumeister and Steinhilber (1984) could be extended to professional ice hockey by analyzing the semifinal and final Stanley Cup championship series between 1960 and 1985.
Each stimulus was composed of either an advantage or a combination of both an advantage and a disadvantage.
Think tank Demos found Glasgow is the worst affected with more than one in 10 families (11 per cent) facing severe disadvantage - almost three times the national average of four per cent.
Mr O'Dowd said: "The principle of retaining the social disadvantage
877) examined trends in urban population growth and urban under-5 mortality between 1983 and 2003 in Nigeria and associations with socioeconomic disadvantage in these areas.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- dirt chimney
- dirt resistance
- dirt slip
- dirt-and-stick chimney
- dirt-depreciation factor
- dirty bit
- dirty bomb
- dirty ice
- dirty power
- dirty ship
- dirty snowball model
- dirty URL
- disability glare
- disabled passenger
- disappearing carriage
- disappearing filament pyrometer
- disappearing stair
- disappearing target
- Disappointment, Cape
- Disarmament Conference
- Disarmament Week
- disarmament, movements for
- disaster dump
- disaster planning
- disaster recovery
- Disasters of War
Full browser ?
- disaccord with
- Disadvantage in Getting A Job
- Disadvantaged Assistance Tracking and Outcome Report
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Liaison Officer
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Disadvantaged Minority/Women's Business Enterprise Program
- Disadvantaged Pupil Impact Aid
- Disadvantaged Women Business Enterprise