Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
A In order to correctly mount or dismount rolling bearings, it is usually necessary to heat the bearing first.
The crossing by Canley Fire Station is a roundabout and cyclists have to dismount and share the pavement and crossing with pedestrians.
Cyclists dismount for bridge crossing AS both a pedestrian and cyclist perhaps I may add some objectivity to the current controversy regarding the cycling ban on Conwy bridge.
The company radio-telephone operator (RTO) should be recoded to a sergeant to enable an NCO to crew the vehicle and still assist with mission command should the company commander have to dismount the vehicle.
FRANKIE DETTORI wowed the crowd with a flying dismount as Norfolk Stakes speedball Baitha Alga took him to within a winner of a Royal Ascot half-century.
The Hydraulic ISAF pillow block bearing with a patented hydraulic mount and dismount system is now available with higher capacity, 231-series spherical bearings and is interchangeable with industry standard SDAF housing dimensions.
The Hydraulic ISAF pillow block bearing with a patented hydraulic mount and dismount system is now available with higher capacity, 231 series spherical bearings and is interchangeable with industry standard SDAF housing dimensions.
Ensure the driver or gunner is aware whenever people mount or dismount the vehicle.
They allow "seamless" plastics injection mold changes without typical sensor dismount or removal requirements, minimizing downtime and increasing throughput, says the company, a supplier of precision sensors, systems, and instrumentation for the dynamic measurement of pressure, force, torque and acceleration.
The Mirfield Tory says a sign put up by highways engineers telling cyclists to dismount puts them at risk of being hit by motorists.
0, but took a big step upon her dismount to claim bronze behind Aliya Mustafina of Russia and Kexin He of China.
Member of the Provincial Council, Dilair Hassan, a leading member in the Kurdistan bloc, told Aswat al-Iraq that "about 20,000 persons, from different parts of Iraq, participated to denounce Baghdad government decision to dismount the Kurdish flag.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- disk wheel
- diskless NAS
- diskless work station
- diskless workstation
- disk-seal tube
- disk-wall packer
- Dislocal Marriage
- dislocation breccia
- dislocation line
- Dismal Swamp
- dismounted flight training
- disodium hydrogen phosphate
- disodium methylarsonate
- disodium phosphate
- disodium tartrate
- disordered crystalline alloy
- disorganized capitalism
- disparation brusque
- Dispatch Boat
- dispatch deficiency
- dispatch delay
- dispatch deviation
- dispatch reliability
Full browser ?
- dismissing her out of hand
- dismissing him out of hand
- dismissing it out of hand
- dismissing me out of hand
- dismissing one out of hand
- dismissing out of hand
- dismissing someone out of hand
- dismissing something out of hand
- dismissing them out of hand
- dismissing us out of hand
- dismissing you out of hand
- dismount from
- dismount from (something)
- Dismount Moving Target Indicator
- Dismount Point
- Dismounted Armor Scout Course
- Dismounted Battle Command System
- Dismounted Battle Space
- Dismounted Battle Space Battle Lab
- Dismounted Battlespace Battle Laboratory
- Dismounted Close Combat Training
- Dismounted Combat Net Radio Interface
- Dismounted Data Automated Communications Terminal
- Dismounted Entry Switch
- Dismounted Field Data Collector
- dismounted flight training
- dismounted from
- Dismounted Incident Analysis Team
- Dismounted Infantry
- Dismounted Infantry Battle-Space Battle Lab
- Dismounted Infantry in a Virtual Environment
- Dismounted Infantry Semi-Automated Forces