Mentioned in ?
- Abrahamson, Bruce A.
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Bachman Lake Park
- Baranof Castle Hill State Historic Site
- Belle Isle Park
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Boston National Historical Park
- Brackenridge Park
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Burnham Park
- Bushnell Park
- Calgary Exhibition and Stampede
- Calgary International Children's Festival
- California State Capitol Museum
References in periodicals archive ?
Some years later, Arthur played in a concert of my music organized by Nicolas Collins at the Clock Tower; a variety of downtowners including Peter Zummo, Zorn, Elliott Sharp, Wayne Horwitz, and Dan Goode also participated.
The central thread of downtowners battling to survive, connect and cultivate some kind of artistic purity in an increasingly soulless corporate world is still there.
The Downtowners have the backing of Liverpool Chamber of Commerce, city centre management team and Capital of Culture team.
Fogelson presents a history of downtown's rise and fall, its place in the minds of the American people, and the role played by prominent downtowners (businessmen, property owners, municipal politicians, planners, and engineers) who labored to stop its headlong decline.
BACK TO TOWN Percent of downtowners who are Caucasian: 1990 2000 Atlanta 12% 18% Houston 29% 35% Memphis, Tenn.
is a perfectly competent (but hardly exciting) dance lubricant from an odd conglomeration of Manhattan downtowners called Family Fantastic.
Shiloh Espresso, which also opened on Emma Avenue, serves gourmet coffee drinks to the downtowners.
The commission took three long months to revise 300 words in the city's special events ordinance, says Tim Seeburg, president of the Bend Downtowners Association.
Ehrlich is one of the few white players on steady call from black avantgarde leaders, and one of a handful of white downtowners who consistently lead racially mixed groups.
Not only downtowners but also residents whose property abuts the parkway and medical eprsonnel from a nearby medical complex "are all proud and protective of it," says Mary Anne Cassin, a designer for Portland's Bureau of Parks and Recreation.
Bounded by Brady, Cameron, Boston and Cincinnati streets, the park provides daily respite for downtowners and neighbors, and its stage and lawn transform the park into a highly-activated venue of special events, fairs, activities and music performances.
If the Y's proposal prevails, the trolley would ferry downtowners to their new fitness center and students housed on the site to Lane Community College's downtown campus.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- downpipe shoe
- Downs cell
- Down's process
- Down's Syndrome
- Downs, North, and South Downs
- downslope time
- downstream clearances
- Downtime Coefficient
- Downtonian Stage
- Downtown Hoedown
- downward closed
- downward compatibility
- downwash angle
- downwind leg
- downwing side
- Downy cocktail
- Downy Mildew
- Dows, David
- dowsing rod
- Dowson, Ernest Christopher
- Dowty prop
- Doxiades, Constantinos
- Doxiadis, Constantinos Apostolos
Full browser ?
- Downtown Security Directors Association
- Downtown Seneca Merchant's Association
- Downtown Silver Spring
- Downtown South Bend, Inc
- Downtown Southern Pines
- Downtown Special Services District
- Downtown St. Louis Resident's Association
- Downtown Staten Island Council
- Downtown Strategic Transition Team
- Downtown Terre Haute
- Downtown Tulsa Tag Agency
- Downtown United Presbyterian Church
- Downtown United Soccer Club
- Downtown Urban Community Kids
- Downtown Urban Gardeners Society
- Downtown Urban Renewal Advisory Committee
- Downtown Urban Theater Festival
- Downtown Vacaville Business Improvement District
- Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association
- Downtown Ventura Organization
- Downtown Village Development Corporation
- Downtown Westfield Neighborhood Association
- Downtown Windsor Business Improvement Association
- Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership
- Downtown Women's Action Coalition
- Downtown Youth Center
- Downtown-Lower Manhattan Association
- Downvoters Claim Another Victim
- Downward Characteristic Graph
- Downward closed
- Downward compatibility