Mentioned in ?
- Abrahamson, Bruce A.
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Bachman Lake Park
- Baranof Castle Hill State Historic Site
- Belle Isle Park
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Boston National Historical Park
- Brackenridge Park
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Burnham Park
- Bushnell Park
- Calgary Exhibition and Stampede
- Calgary International Children's Festival
- California State Capitol Museum
References in periodicals archive ?
Think Small--While there's not a lot of money right now for making large downtown improvements, there are probably small, inexpensive things in your downtown that need to be addressed.
The new organization will oversee the planning and implementation of Downtown's development and infrastructure projects, promote Downtown Brooklyn as a business location and manage the security and sanitation services provided by Downtown business improvement districts.
This led to the emergence of chains as downtown anchors in the "100% district," the most desirable locations in cities' downtowns.
7 million in annual consumer spending to larger centres, as well as strengthen marketing efforts to promote the downtown core.
Located in the heart of downtown San Pedro, the project will offer urban living, creating much needed housing within walking distance of businesses, shops and restaurants.
Along with the presentation, NLC will send written information that describes the America Downtown program and how interested NLC members can bring the technical assistance it provides home to their downtowns.
LANCASTER -- The city will hold a series of public sessions this week to get residents involved in the revitalization of downtown.
With all this good news, it is hard to believe that the best is yet to come for Downtown Brooklyn.
The Celebrate Downtown Lancaster festival is expected to be the first of other downtown events intended to encourage Lancaster residents to get to know each other and to promote the city's traditional business center.
This is the second in a series of articles about the successes resulting from the Indiana Downtown Program, which is a replica of the America Downtown program through HyettPalma and the National League of Cities.
Jan Burman, the group's president, said "We can retain the economic viability of our downtowns providing we recognize that Dwight Eisenhower isn't coming back.
Titled Creating the Future Downtown, the course provides information that local officials need to successfully revitalize their downtowns.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- downpipe shoe
- Downs cell
- Down's process
- Down's Syndrome
- Downs, North, and South Downs
- downslope time
- downstream clearances
- Downtime Coefficient
- Downtonian Stage
- Downtown Hoedown
- downward closed
- downward compatibility
- downwash angle
- downwind leg
- downwing side
- Downy cocktail
- Downy Mildew
- Dows, David
- dowsing rod
- Dowson, Ernest Christopher
- Dowty prop
- Doxiades, Constantinos
- Doxiadis, Constantinos Apostolos
Full browser ?
- Downtown South Bend, Inc
- Downtown Southern Pines
- Downtown Special Services District
- Downtown St. Louis Resident's Association
- Downtown Staten Island Council
- Downtown Strategic Transition Team
- Downtown Terre Haute
- Downtown Tulsa Tag Agency
- Downtown United Presbyterian Church
- Downtown United Soccer Club
- Downtown Urban Community Kids
- Downtown Urban Gardeners Society
- Downtown Urban Renewal Advisory Committee
- Downtown Urban Theater Festival
- Downtown Vacaville Business Improvement District
- Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association
- Downtown Ventura Organization
- Downtown Village Development Corporation
- Downtown Westfield Neighborhood Association
- Downtown Windsor Business Improvement Association
- Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership
- Downtown Women's Action Coalition
- Downtown Youth Center
- Downtown-Lower Manhattan Association
- Downvoters Claim Another Victim
- Downward Characteristic Graph
- Downward closed
- Downward compatibility
- Downward compatible
- downward drainage