Mentioned in ?
- Abrahamson, Bruce A.
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Bachman Lake Park
- Baranof Castle Hill State Historic Site
- Belle Isle Park
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Boston National Historical Park
- Brackenridge Park
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Burnham Park
- Bushnell Park
- Calgary Exhibition and Stampede
- Calgary International Children's Festival
- California State Capitol Museum
References in periodicals archive ?
the only national consulting firm specializing in the economic renaissance of downtowns and older business districts.
In an effort to accelerate the expansion of the city's third-largest business district, Downtown Brooklyn's key stakeholders this week launched the Downtown Brooklyn Partnership.
In producing these familiar images from the teens, twenties and thirties--now in great demand at book fairs, paper shows and on eBay--civic leaders touched up the images of their downtowns.
High-priced consultants for the developers and hometown merchants either paint rosy pictures of upscale shopping environments, or depict doomsday scenarios of downtown decay, replete with tumbleweeds.
We like to be pioneers and have been very successful in downtowns like San Pedro that are refocusing on their urban core.
Produced by nationally renowned downtown experts HyettPalma, the presentation allows local officials to show their constituents what the America Downtown program is all about and what it can do for their downtowns.
in council chambers will be a workshop called ``Main Street 101 and Virtual Tour of Downtowns.
In addition, Downtown Brooklyn offers cultural activities that are unparalleled when compared to other downtowns across the country.
Lancaster Boulevard retains an advantage over other communities' downtowns because of its performing arts center, museums and library, City Manager Bob LaSala said.
All of the Indiana Downtown communities are joining communities nationwide that are implementing successful downtown enhancement programs and bringing to life their visions of the downtowns of their future.
The object is to recognize change and adapt to it so we can preserve the economic viability of our downtowns.
After decades of trial and error, a significant degree of knowledge is in place regarding what will work--and just as importantly, what will likely not work--to improve our downtowns.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- downpipe shoe
- Downs cell
- Down's process
- Down's Syndrome
- Downs, North, and South Downs
- downslope time
- downstream clearances
- Downtime Coefficient
- Downtonian Stage
- Downtown Hoedown
- downward closed
- downward compatibility
- downwash angle
- downwind leg
- downwing side
- Downy cocktail
- Downy Mildew
- Dows, David
- dowsing rod
- Dowson, Ernest Christopher
- Dowty prop
- Doxiades, Constantinos
- Doxiadis, Constantinos Apostolos
Full browser ?
- Downtown South Bend, Inc
- Downtown Southern Pines
- Downtown Special Services District
- Downtown St. Louis Resident's Association
- Downtown Staten Island Council
- Downtown Strategic Transition Team
- Downtown Terre Haute
- Downtown Tulsa Tag Agency
- Downtown United Presbyterian Church
- Downtown United Soccer Club
- Downtown Urban Community Kids
- Downtown Urban Gardeners Society
- Downtown Urban Renewal Advisory Committee
- Downtown Urban Theater Festival
- Downtown Vacaville Business Improvement District
- Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association
- Downtown Ventura Organization
- Downtown Village Development Corporation
- Downtown Westfield Neighborhood Association
- Downtown Windsor Business Improvement Association
- Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership
- Downtown Women's Action Coalition
- Downtown Youth Center
- Downtown-Lower Manhattan Association
- Downvoters Claim Another Victim
- Downward Characteristic Graph
- Downward closed
- Downward compatibility
- Downward compatible
- downward drainage