Mentioned in ?
- Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Bogdanov
- Aleksandr Bogdanov
- Aleksandr Vasilevich Vinter
- Aleksandr Vinter
- Aleksandrov, Ivan
- Aleksandrov, Ivan Gavrilovich
- Atomic Power Plant
- Atomnaia Energiia
- Bogdanov, Aleksandr
- Bogdanov, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich
- Boris Borisovich Kadomtsev
- Boris Kadomtsev
- chemical reaction
References in periodicals archive ?
Many times, I recommend diagnosis and therapy with Psychosomatic Energetics.
I express my gratitude to Senator Gillibrand for her outstanding leadership and continued support for the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, said University of Rochesters President Joel Seligman.
A renewed focus in energetic materials--research, development, testing and evaluation of energetics materials and systems--is required to regain the technological advantage and to provide solutions for emerging anti-access/area denial challenges.
This office located in Dubai Science Park (DSP), the region's first free zone community serving the life science, energy, and environmental sectors, is a hub that will allow Energetics to better serve MENA regional national governments and other organizations interested in developing policies and practices that support clean energy and energy efficiency.
Ghalia al-Baghdadi, who is an Energetics specialist and practitioner, is one example of those women.
Ken Stewart, director, Energetics, said: "Complications on this project included our team having to design and build a solution that crossed the River Rea.
Ken Stewart, Director of Energetics, hosted the event and was joined by guest speakers Dan Byles, MP for North Warwickshire and Bedworth, and Tim Collins, Deputy Director of Public Affairs for the Home Builders Federation (HBF), who addressed an audience of customers and business contacts from across the region.
For more than a century, energetics R&D helped do just that.
It helps diversify our business by facilitating our expansion into the commercial energetics market, and offers us growth opportunities in both the domestic and international markets.
Robert McCrory, director of the University of Rochester's Laboratory for Laser Energetics (LLE) has been named vice president of the University of Rochester, on the recommendation of President Joel Seligman and with the approval of the University's Board of Trustees at its May meeting.
It covers protein structure, methods of determining and predicting structure, energetics and protein stability, protein structural dynamics, non-globular proteins, membrane proteins, and protein-ligand interactions.
Energetics also involves the study of the amount of energy produced by an energy supply for every hour of human labour devoted to its production.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- end-to-end design
- end-to-end encryption
- end-to-end solution
- Endurance Limit
- endurance ratio
- endurance strength
- Endzelin, Ian
- Endzelin, Ian Martsevich
- ene reaction
- Eneev, Timur
- Eneev, Timur Magometovich
- Enei, Evgenii
- Enei, Evgenii Evgenevich
- enemy alien
- energetic solar particles
- energy absorption
- Energy analysis
- Energy and atmosphere
- Energy and Environmental Building Alliance
- Energy assessment
- Energy audit
- Energy Balance
- Energy Balance of An Enterprise
- energy band
- energy beam
- energy budget
- energy coefficient
- Energy conservation
- energy conversion
- energy conversion efficiency
- Energy Crisis
- energy cutoff device
- energy density
- energy diagram
- energy dissipation
Full browser ?
- Energetic Neutral Analyzer
- Energetic Neutral Atom
- Energetic Neutral Atom Beam Lithography/Epitaxy
- Energetic Neutral Atom Camera
- Energetic Neutral Atom Precipitation
- Energetic Particle Analyzer
- Energetic Particle and Plasma Spectrometer
- Energetic Particle Detector
- Energetic Particle Explorer
- Energetic Particle Spectrometer
- Energetic Particles Sensor
- Energetic Particles: Acceleration, Composition and Transport
- Energetic Pion Channel and Spectrometer
- Energetic Proton Events
- Energetic Softener
- energetic solar particles
- energetic view
- Energetic Well-Being Process
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Survey Telescope
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Telescope Experiment
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot
- Energetický Regulaèní Úøad
- Energetics Manufacturing Technology Center
- Énergétique Nord Bretagne
- Energetski Transformatorji
- Energetyczny Przetwornik Akumulacyjno Rozpraszajacy
- Energex Retail Pty. Ltd.
- Energia Costa Azul
- Energia Metabolizável
- Energia Nucleare Sub Italia
- Energia Renovable de Mexico
- Energía Solar Centroamericana
- Energia Tachionica Natura E Salute
- Energia Upper Stage
- Energiagazdálkodási Rt
- Energiagazdálkodási Tudományos Egyesület
- Energias de Portugal
- Energias Renovables para Todos
- Energie AG
- Énergie Atomique du Canada Limitée
- Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg AG
- Énergie Batteries Technologie
- Energie Beheer Nederland
- Énergie Conseil Ingénierie Carbone
- Énergie d'Origine Renouvelable et Alternative
- Energie Data Services Nederland