female(redirected from female pseudohermaphrodite)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal.
Related to female pseudohermaphrodite: Male pseudohermaphroditism
1. of, relating to, or designating the sex producing gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)
2. (of reproductive organs such as the ovary and carpel) capable of producing female gametes
3. (of gametes such as the ovum) capable of being fertilized by a male gamete in sexual reproduction
4. (of flowers) lacking, or having nonfunctional, stamens
5. Engineering having an internal cavity into which a projecting male counterpart can be fitted
A flower lacking stamens.
An individual that bears young or produces eggs.