Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
And later floridly recalled: "This was aggressive filth that robbed me of my persona and my soul.
while Lucia di Lammermoor comes to her floridly demented end in Victoria (Feb.
Along with her phony Ukrainian accent, O'Brien's terrific persona-changing bag of tricks includes her floridly enunciating Southern Belle, enticing the audience's taste buds with The Burning of Atlanta Spareribs, Southern-fried Chicken Tara, and her favorite, Rhett Butler's Beef Cakes.
Friedman, Columbia University clinical psychiatrist Michael Stone noted that "most of these killers are young men who are not floridly psychotic.
She is floridly psychotic, exhibits hebephrenia at times, and appears to be having conversations with people who are not there.
A 55-year-old woman who rejected medications for 20 years was homeless and floridly psychotic until she started taking antipsychotic medication.
The home, as Ruskin rather floridly affirmed, was supposed to be a shelter from the "hostile society of the outer world," a "vestal temple, a temple of the hearth watched over by Household Gods.
The other door opens out onto the striped flag and cooking-smell cheer of that tattered jester, Lagos--always, this door leads to a place that is floridly day.
T lymphocytes infiltrate active lesions, sometimes so floridly as to attain pseudolymphoma status, after which symptoms resolve.
And although Saturn's habit of eating his children and imprisoning his brothers, which goes unmentioned in Hyperion, is floridly despotic, Zeus's choice to imprison the entire losing party underground for eternity seems less graphic but not more humane.
So it's no surprise Tchaikovsky should harbour a passion for another composer's work, in this case Austrian genius Mozart who he rather floridly likened to 'the Christ of Music'.
The war on drugs was becoming a ubiquitous metaphor, used by the media, politicians, and citizens in everyday talk and elaborated floridly in references to "battle plans," "fronts," and "enemies.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Florida Caverns State Park
- Florida Current
- Florida Heritage Festival
- Florida International University
- Florida Keys
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Florida National Scenic Trail
- Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge
- Florida Peninsula
- Florida State Parks
- Florida State University
- Florida Trail Association
- Florida Wildlife Federation
- Florida, Straits of
- Florida, University of
- Floridablanca, Count of
- Floridablanca, José Moñino, conde de
- Florin, Viktor
- Florin, Viktor Anatolevich
- Florin, Wilhelm
- Floris Osmond
- Floris, Cornelis
- Floris, Frans
- Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument
- Floristic Kingdoms
- Floristic Zoning
- Florus, Lucius Annaeus
- Flory, Paul John
Full browser ?
- Floridians Against Inequities in Rates
- Floridians for a Level Playing Field
- Floridians for a Sustainable Population
- Floridians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
- Floridians for Better Transportation
- Floridians for Constitutional Integrity
- Floridians for Humane Farms
- Floridians for Lower Insurance Costs
- Floridians for Patient Protection
- Floridians for Property Tax Reform
- Floridians for Responsible Government, Inc.
- Floridians for School Choice
- Floridians for Youth Tobacco Education, Inc.
- floriform cataract