Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Oliver Bonham Chief Executive Officer Geoscientists Canada (1) 2004010 Regent St.
Called Geofacets, it will help geoscientists to analyse and interpret data to deliver accurate geological assessments.
As a geoscientist, you would use a range of methods of investigation in your work, including drilling, seismic surveying, satellite and aerial imagery, and electromagnetic measurement.
Tests performed on farmers' fields through Northern Organic Research Development Corporation (NORDC), a non-profit research company run by the geoscientists, indicated a significant reduction in aluminum in impacted soils when SRC was applied.
Historically, ONGC geoscientists have largely relied on UNIX-based platforms to perform their interpretation workflows.
Geofacets is Elsevier's premier research tool for geoscientists working in natural resource exploration.
No other province as the capacities which Balochistan excels, the delegation said adding that It has not only undermined the service hierarchy of the geoscientist but on the other hand drags Government of Balochistan for unwarranted expenditure on account of additional/new creation of posts especially aimed to accommodate the dominated service group of engineers of the department at the higher levels other than their own hierarchy where the engineers have got created chain of grade B-20 positions whether required or not or posting are rated as penalty/punishments.
Most geoscientists know that the Earth's climate has changed profoundly in the past.
Geoscientists with the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines have confirmed what many prospectors and geologists have suspected for years - Ontario is a prosperous region for diamond exploration.
For years, geoscientists have wondered why this gash disappears south of Mozambique.
STAFFORD, Texas -- Building on its promise to provide geoscientists with instant access to data, Perigon Solutions used the new OpenSpirit software developer kit to enable its iPoint Visualization System to access well data from any OpenSpirit-enabled data store and share interaction events among applications.
The new role will attempt to inform, educate and inspire the next generation of exploration geoscientists and promote the growth of Geology and Geophysics at Heriot Watt.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Georgii Zhukov
- Georgii Zinovev
- Georgiiillarionovich Maiboroda
- Georgiiivanovich Gabashvili
- Georgiistepanovich Melikhov
- Georgios Akropolites
- Georgios Amartolos
- Georgios Drosines
- Georgios Karaiskakes
- Georgios Maniakes
- Georgios Pahymeres
- Georgios Scholarios
- Georgios Sphrantzes
- Georgiporfiriev Stamatov
- Georgium Sidus
- Georgius Agricola
- Georgius Gemistus Pletho
- Georgos Sebastikoglu
- geostatic pressure
- geostationary orbit
- geostationary satellite
- geostrophic approximation
- geostrophic assumption
- geostrophic current
- geostrophic departure
- geostrophic deviation
- geostrophic distance
- geostrophic equation
- geostrophic equilibrium
- geostrophic flow
- geostrophic flux
Full browser ?
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society
- Geoscience Australia
- Geoscience Data Evaluation System
- Geoscience Data Repository
- Geoscience Education and Public Outreach Network
- Geoscience Education Through Interactive Technology
- Geoscience Information Network
- Geoscience Information Society
- Geoscience Joint Action Group
- Geoscience Laser Ranging System
- Geoscience Research Drilling Office
- Geoscience Research Institute
- Geoscience Standing Scientific Group
- Geoscience Technology Training Center
- Geosciences Data Analysis Toolkit
- Geosciences Laser Altimeter System
- Geosciences Management Institute, Inc.
- Geosciences Network
- Geospace Electrodynamic Connections
- Geospace Engineering Resources International
- Geospace Environment Data Analysis System
- Geospace Environment Data Display System
- Geospace General Circulation Model
- Geospace Mission
- Geospace Mission Definition Team
- Geospatial Advisory Committee
- Geospatial Analysis of Threats and Incident Reports
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services Specification
- Geospatial and Imagery eXploitation Services
- Geospatial Annotation Services
- Geospatial Coordinate Transformation Services
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library