Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In the interest of delivering this opportunity to more geoscientists, Ikon Science has set August dates for the next courses in Houston, London, and Malaysia.
Designed uniquely for geoscientists, DecisionSpace G1 Edition gives users a new way to access the interpretive power, leading science and integration capabilities of Landmark's DecisionSpace Geosciences suite.
The study conducted by geoscientists from the University of Sydney and the GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, emphasizes the importance of rift orientation relative to extension direction as key factor deciding whether an ocean basin opens or an aborted rift basin forms in the continental interior.
Locating and extracting metals and mineral deposits is a painstaking task at the best of times: with deposits rare and extraction often complex, geoscientists need all the help they can get," said Brian Hoal, executive director at SEG.
According to a press release issued here, the BGSA delegation headed by its Chairman Abdul Razzaque Khan Khilji told the Secretary Irrigation that geoscientists despite being the second largest professional group employed by the Irrigation department are pushed unduly illegally, illegitimately and unethically by the major group including engineers.
Geoscientists Canada, the business name of the Canadian Council of Professional Geoscientists, was established as a focus for collective and collaborative work by the 10 regulatory bodies that govern geoscience practice in Canada.
Called Geofacets, it will help geoscientists to analyse and interpret data to deliver accurate geological assessments.
As a geoscientist, you would use a range of methods of investigation in your work, including drilling, seismic surveying, satellite and aerial imagery, and electromagnetic measurement.
Tests performed on farmers' fields through Northern Organic Research Development Corporation (NORDC), a non-profit research company run by the geoscientists, indicated a significant reduction in aluminum in impacted soils when SRC was applied.
As a result of this agreement, SMT will offer a complete solution for ONGC including training 200 geoscientists on both interpretation best practices and KINGDOM software in six Indian cities.
ThinkPad W540 mobile workstation has been selected by Landmark, a Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) business line, to support Landmark's DecisionSpace G1 Edition solution for geoscientists.
Using Geofacets Connector for Petrel and Studio, geoscientists can query a specific area or topic and, via a single interface, combine georeferenced maps and scientific data from Geofacets with 2D and 3D geological and geophysical models created on the Petrel platform.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Georgii Zhukov
- Georgii Zinovev
- Georgiiillarionovich Maiboroda
- Georgiiivanovich Gabashvili
- Georgiistepanovich Melikhov
- Georgios Akropolites
- Georgios Amartolos
- Georgios Drosines
- Georgios Karaiskakes
- Georgios Maniakes
- Georgios Pahymeres
- Georgios Scholarios
- Georgios Sphrantzes
- Georgiporfiriev Stamatov
- Georgium Sidus
- Georgius Agricola
- Georgius Gemistus Pletho
- Georgos Sebastikoglu
- geostatic pressure
- geostationary orbit
- geostationary satellite
- geostrophic approximation
- geostrophic assumption
- geostrophic current
- geostrophic departure
- geostrophic deviation
- geostrophic distance
- geostrophic equation
- geostrophic equilibrium
- geostrophic flow
- geostrophic flux
Full browser ?
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society
- Geoscience Australia
- Geoscience Data Evaluation System
- Geoscience Data Repository
- Geoscience Education and Public Outreach Network
- Geoscience Education Through Interactive Technology
- Geoscience Information Network
- Geoscience Information Society
- Geoscience Joint Action Group
- Geoscience Laser Ranging System
- Geoscience Research Drilling Office
- Geoscience Research Institute
- Geoscience Standing Scientific Group
- Geoscience Technology Training Center
- Geosciences Data Analysis Toolkit
- Geosciences Laser Altimeter System
- Geosciences Management Institute, Inc.
- Geosciences Network
- Geospace Electrodynamic Connections
- Geospace Engineering Resources International
- Geospace Environment Data Analysis System
- Geospace Environment Data Display System
- Geospace General Circulation Model
- Geospace Mission
- Geospace Mission Definition Team
- Geospatial Advisory Committee
- Geospatial Analysis of Threats and Incident Reports
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services Specification
- Geospatial and Imagery eXploitation Services
- Geospatial Annotation Services
- Geospatial Coordinate Transformation Services
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library