head value

head value

[′hed ‚val·yü]
(mining engineering)
Assay value of the feed to a concentrating system.
References in periodicals archive ?
Since the lakes are represented as an integral part of the MODFLOW model, their calculated hydraulic head value represent the lake surface level which, due to limitations in the groundwater model, may vary across the area of the lake.
The installation of the proposed abstraction well results in a significantly greater spatial variability in groundwater head values, with the greatest difference in standard deviation between the baseline scenario and scenario two occurring in the lake itself (Fig.
will continue to head Value Health's active acquisition program,
The adjusted head value is being adapted in accordance with flow variations during the heating process, if the proportional pressure control is used (Machine Design 2002).
John Matthew (Matt) Thomas, executive vice president of Preferred, has been named to head Value Behavioral Health, which he announced would be organized with three corporate and five regional divisions.
Ceiling of $100 per barrel is replaced with $110 per barrel, while renewal of lease will also be ensured, after expiry of lease term for another five years subject to payment of amount of 15 percent of the well head value.
During several test runs of the model it was noticed that the maximum difference in the calculated head value for all analysed periods +/- 1.
If a player wins a bounty they get 75% of the winnings, with the remaining 25% added to their own head value.
Tenders are invited for Set Of Seamless Tube Assemblies For Lubrication Of Cylinder Head Value Levers In Alco Locos To Dmw Drawing No.
Incentives offered in this regard includes better gas price, windfall levy reduced from 50% to 40%, base price for crude oil and condensate increased from US $30 per barrel to US $40 per barrel, "Ceiling of US $100 per barrel is replaced with US $110 per barrel, while renewal of lease will also be ensured, after expiry of lease term for another five years subject to payment of amount of 15% of the well head value.
Next, for each flow value, read the corresponding head value on the manufacturer pump curve and put this value in the pump head column of the spreadsheet.
The assayed and calculated head values are in many cases in close agreement indicating that test was well done.