References in periodicals archive ?
Terry Neal, InfoSec Skills' CEO, said, "ELCAS provides a valuable lifeline for anyone leaving the UK armed forces, especially for those who are planning to resettle into industry after a career in the military.
Candidates for the INFOSEC Professional certification must hold a valid CCNA and pass the corresponding exams.
SANS San Francisco will feature hands-on immersion style training courses for InfoSec professionals at every level.
InfoSec Academy and The Training Camp are divisions of TechTrain, Inc.
VISTA InfoSec today announced that it ranked Number 372 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500a AoAsia Pacific 2014, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in Asia Pacific.
8220;We are really proud to be partnering with InfoSec Skills to manage these valuable new certification programs in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region,” Cross said.
This April, as part of a more systematic approach to educating and training InfoSec professionals, the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium will offer the first accreditation exam for InfoSec professionals.
Korea is one of the most "mobilized" countries in the world, and Diversinet will work with SK Infosec to customize its products and services specifically for the Korean market.
Terry Neal, CEO of InfoSec Skills, says, “We are proud to be working alongside some of the industry's finest companies and minds in support of the great work being done by the CSCUK team, and to be signed up as Gold Partners is testament to how our business and the targets of CSCUK are working in concert.
Vernier Networks, the leading supplier of award-winning network access control (NAC) appliances, today announced that Mark Loveless, senior security architect and white-hat hacker known as "Simple Nomad," will present at InfoSec World Conference and Expo 2007 and ShmooCon 2007.
PHILADELPHIA, July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Security and technology expert Andrew Whitaker, Director of Enterprise Security for InfoSec Academy, a division of TechTrain, will reveal methods to both exploit and protect a corporate computer network at DEFCON, to be held at the Riviera Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, August 4-6.
InfoSec World is the foremost conference for gaining the tools to fight the toughest security challenges.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- information superhighway
- information system
- information system architecture
- Information Systematization
- Information Systems
- information systems engineering
- Information Systems Factory
- information technology
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- information theory
- information unit
- information utility
- information visualization
- information warehouse
- information warfare
- information word
- Information, Sociopolitical
- Information-Processing Computer
- Informatsionnyi Ukazatel Gosudarstvennykh Standartov SSSR
- informed consent
- InfoStreet, Inc.
- InfoWord Office
- infra dig
- infracerebral gland
- Infrachromatic Materials
- infradyne receiver
- infraglenoid tubercle
- infragravity wave
- infralateral tangent arcs
- infralow frequency
Full browser ?
- INFORMS Computing Society Conference
- INFORMS Journal on Computing
- Infortrend Simple Enclosure Management Service
- Infoscreen Networks Plc
- InfoSearch Media, Inc.
- INFOSEC Assessment - Capability Maturity Model
- INFOSEC Assessment Methodology
- Infosec Assessment Training and Rating Program
- INFOSEC Integration and Oversight Office
- InfoSec News
- Infosec Registered Assessor Program
- INFOSEC Research and Engineering Network
- INFOSEC Research Council
- INFOSEC Technical Assistance Center
- INFOSEC Training Facility
- InfoSec World Conference and Exposition
- Infoseek Corporation
- Infosoft MMS
- InfoStreet, Inc.
- Infostructure Architecture Council
- Infostructure Technical Reference Model
- Infostructure Technology Reference Model
- Infostructuur Hoger Onderwijs Limburg
- Infosys Leadership Institute
- Infosys Technologies Limited
- Infosys Technologies Ltd