References in periodicals archive ?
5,6) In this patient tremor was reduced to the level of a control subject in the contralateral hand and there was no detectable tremor in the ipsilateral hand.
2A) and ipsilateral anterior octaval subnucleus (not illustrated).
Clinically, this may produce motor weakness ipsilateral to the dilated pupil, demonstrating the Kernohan's notch phenomenon (Cohen & Wilson, 1990).
Results For symptomatic patients with 50% to 69% stenosis, the failure rate (any ipsilateral stroke) was 15.
Carotid stenosis in acute stroke has important clinical implications, because carotid endarterectomy in patients with a history of ischaemic stroke and 79-99% ipsilateral carotid stenosis reduces the risk of further stroke [3, 4].
It can also demonstrate the abnormal excretion of the ipsilateral kidney.
12] reported three cases; one of them was an 18-year-old man involved in a motor vehicle accident with an anterior hip dislocation with ipsilateral femoral shaft fracture.
In spite of some evidence against the routine removal of the ipsilateral adrenal gland, recent literature suggests that adrenal sparing radical nephrectomy (ASRN) is not a standard practice during surgery for RCC.
Type B: Unilateral ICA agenesis; flow into the ipsilateral ACA and MCA via the AComm.
Results: The ipsilateral IMA diameter of cases in the malignant group was found to be statistically significantly higher when compared with the benign group.
A loudspeaker was placed 1 m in front of the participant with 0[degrees] of angling, and a free field test was performed with ipsilateral masking at 70, 90, and 100 dB HL levels to detect the effective masking level and determine how ipsilateral wide-band masking affected the free field threshold with the device.
Los animales de los grupos PrevT y AT, ambos tratados con melatonina, experimentaron un descenso significativo en los niveles de TNF-[alfa] e IL-1[beta] en las areas isquemicas ipsilateral y contralateral del hipocampo, aunque de modo mas evidente en el grupo PrevT.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Ippolit Altani
- Ippolit Antonovich Evnevich
- Ippolit Bogdanovich
- Ippolit Davydovskii
- Ippolit Evnevich
- Ippolit Fedorovich Bogdanovich
- Ippolit Gromeka
- Ippolit Karlovich Altani
- Ippolit Krasheninnikov
- Ippolit Mikhailovich Krasheninnikov
- Ippolit Nikitich Myshkin
- Ippolit Petrovich Prianishnikov
- Ippolit Prianishnikov
- Ippolit Stepanovich Gromeka
- Ippolit Vasilevich Davydovskii
- Ippolito Nievo
- Ippolito Pindemonte
- Ippolitov-Ivanov, Mikhail
- Ippolitov-Ivanov, Mikhail Mikhailovich
- IPS panel
- Ips Typographus
- IPTC IIM
- IPv4 address exhaustion
- IR blaster
Full browser ?
- IPSec Configuration Policy Model
- IPsec implementations
- IPsec Key Exchange
- IPsec Remote Access Server
- Ipsilateral Anterior Superior Iliac Spine
- Ipsilateral Axillary Lymph Node
- Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Recurrence
- Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Relapse
- Ipsilateral Ear Referential Montage
- Ipsilateral Homologous Receptive Field
- Ipsilateral Instinctive Grasp Reaction
- Ipsilateral Penoscrotal Approximation for Closure
- ipsilateral reflex
- Ipsilateral Routing of Signals
- Ipsilateral Supraclavicular Lymph-Nodes Metastases
- Ipsilateral Vascularised Fibular Transport
- Ipsilon Flow Management Protocol
- ipsissima verba