Mensurative | Article about mensurative by The Free Dictionary
mensuration (redirected from mensurative)
Also found in: Dictionary
the study of the measurement of geometric magnitudes such as length
The measurement of geometric quantities; for example, length, area, and volume.
(science and technology)
The act or process of measuring.
1. The process or art of measuring.
2. The branch of mathematics dealing with the determination of length, area, or volume.
References in periodicals archive
None-the-less, if the study is well designed, factorial mensurative
experiments using retrospective data can be conducted to statistically examine the effects and interactions of management actions.
Since biogeographers frequently use mensurative
scales in their methodology, and since nature is strongly scale dependent (Allen & Starr 1982), it is prudent to investigate the effects of transitions from one scale to another.
- Menshagin, Vladimir Dmitrievich
- Mensheviks, Proparty
- Menshevizing Idealism
- Menshikov, Aleksandr
- Menshikov, Aleksandr Danilovich
- Menshikov, Aleksandr Danilovich, Prince
- Menshikov, Aleksandr Sergeevich
- Menshov, Dmitrii
- Menshov, Dmitrii Evgenevich
- Menshutkin, Boris
- Menshutkin, Boris Nikolaevich
- Menshutkin, Nikolai
- Menshutkin, Nikolai Aleksandrovich
- menstrual age
- Menstrual Cycle
- menstrual period
- Mensural Notation
- mental aberration
- mental adjustment
- mental age
- Mental Agitation
- mental deficiency
- Mental Diseases
- mental disorders
- mental handicap
- mental health
- mental hygiene
- mental illness
- mental illness, legal
- Mental Marasmus
- Mental Mediumship
- mental retardation
- mental telepathy
- mental tests