References in periodicals archive ?
Nasal treatment with a microemulsion reduces allergen challenge-induced symptoms and signs of allergic rhinitis.
Microemulsion based media a Novel drug delivery systems.
Medenica, Forced Degradation Studies of Simvastatin Using Microemulsion Liquid Chromatography, J.
Attributes: Plantasil Micro is a transparent microemulsion based on natural, renewable raw materials.
The aim of this work was to obtain and compare by dynamic light scattering (DLS) studies the temperature-pH responsive nanogels obtained from both nanolatexes (prepared by heterophase-polymerization process) and microemulsion polymerization using ethyleneglycol dimethacrylate (EGDMA) as crosslinking agent by means of gamma radiation.
Olive oil based microemulsion formulations were developed (phase titration method) with Tween-80 as surfactant and PEG400 as cosurfactant, keeping constant weight ratio of surfactant/cosurfactant (2:1).
Effectiveness, safety, and pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic characteristics of microemulsion propofol in patients undergoing elective surgery under total intravenous anaesthesia.
Cyclosporine microemulsion and tacrolimus are associated with decreased chronic allograft failure and improved long-term graft survival as compared with sandimmune.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad devised a new scheme for preparation of core-shell nanocrystals, by combining the microemulsion and ultrasonication methods, which features moderate synthesis conditions and does not require any surfactants.
Schulman et al have postulated that interfacial tension is a key process in microemulsion formation and that the main role of the surfactant is to reduce the interfacial tension to very low values [13, 14].
Among the topics are nanomechanics of coatings for electronic and optical applications, structural and magnetic properties of nanosized barium hexaferrite powders obtained by microemulsion, a highly effective selective absorbing coating for solar thermal collectors, the wetting ability of silver-based molten alloys on graphite substrate, the pressureless sintering of superhard materials based on boron carbide, thickness-dependent interface parameters of silicon oxide films grown on plasma hydrogenated silicon, and some medical applications of nanomaterials.
One potential area of progress involves scientists scrutinising microemulsion as a means of making it easier for manufacturers to recover, recycle, and reuse nanoparticles.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- microdisk laser
- Microelectric Machine
- Microelectrode Technique
- microelectromechanical system
- micro-electro-mechanical system
- Micro-electro-mechanical systems
- microelectronic circuitry
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- microemulsion flooding
- micro-en route automated radar tracking system
- microfilm plotter
- microfloppy disk
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics Development Laboratory
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney
- microendoscopic discectomy scope
- MicroEnergy Technologies, Inc.
- Microengineering Common Interest Group
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Microenterprise Development Organization
- Microenvironmental Minimal Bactericidal Concentrations