References in periodicals archive ?
BioAtla's patent protected CAB platform represents a disruptive technology for the development of a powerful new class of biologic therapeutics that are activated in selected microenvironments within the body, such as those associated with all cancerous tumors.
Adenosine and TGFE- both drive immune suppression in the tumor microenvironment, which allows cancer cells to escape immune surveillance, making inhibition of these two pathways an attractive next-generation immuno-oncology approach.
After uncovering high levels of the vitamin D receptor in activated stellate cells in the pancreatic tumor microenvironment, the researchers found that the vitamin D derivative caused the cells to revert back to their quiescent state.
The tumor microenvironment plays an influential role in progression of cancer.
Although the flow in the microenvironment around a person is turbulent it is easy to recognize the pulsating velocity from the exhalation.
Since then, her lab has piled up dozens of papers that detail how cancer cells interact with different aspects of the microenvironment.
Both the clustering and the forest cover provide a microenvironment that protects against environmental extremes -- the temperature remains low enough to keep metabolic demands low but not cold enough to cause freezing -- and ultimately triggers their return north in the spring.
In this review we describe the cellular components of the tumor microenvironment and the strategies designed to target them.
This discovery suggests that finding a way to block this treatment response in the tumor microenvironment may improve the effectiveness of therapy.
The transmission of exhaled small particles from one person to another in an indoor environment can take place both directly (in the microenvironment around the persons) and via the room air distribution.
Therefore, many investigations are currently undertaken to study the function of microenvironment signals of the hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) niche for better control of transplanted HSCs .
While the commonly held view is that changes in tumor microenvironments are "softwired," meaning epigenetic in nature and often reversible, this work takes the view that much of the tumor microenvironment and tumor progression is genetically controlled, or "hardwired.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Microelectric Machine
- Microelectrode Technique
- microelectromechanical system
- micro-electro-mechanical system
- Micro-electro-mechanical systems
- microelectronic circuitry
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- microemulsion flooding
- micro-en route automated radar tracking system
- microfilm plotter
- microfloppy disk
Full browser ?
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney
- microendoscopic discectomy scope
- MicroEnergy Technologies, Inc.
- Microengineering Common Interest Group
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Microenterprise Development Organization
- Microenvironmental Minimal Bactericidal Concentrations
- microetching technique
- Microfabrication Applications Laboratory
- Microfabrication by Coextrusion
- Microfabrication by Coextrusion Melt Spinning