References in periodicals archive ?
The team then selected cells from these organoids and placed them inside the Intestine-Chips, which are about the size of AA batteries and re-create the natural microenvironment of the human intestine, including the intestinal epithelium--the layer of cells that forms the lining of both the small and large intestines.
Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2), a major immunosuppressive factor in the tumor microenvironment, is believed to suppress tumor immunity and promote tumor progression.
Macrophage Pharma is an immuno-oncology company focused on the discovery and development of novel therapies designed to enhance anti-tumor immune responses by modulating the tumor microenvironment.
Targeting the tumor microenvironment is an important part of our Immuno-Oncology strategy as we continue to advance research for cancers with limited treatment options, stated Fouad Namouni, M.
9) Given the concentration of ASCs in a tumor's microenvironment, disruption of their normal function could affect tumor progression.
SNU and CNU research teams explain in a paper of how the new bone angiogenesis model produces a more in-vivo microenvironment for bone vessel sprouting.
As fetal MuSCs mature into adult MuSCs, they take on different responsibilities and help change their microenvironment over time to support their distinct functions.
The tumor microenvironment plays an important role in tumor malignancy and treatment resistance.
After uncovering high levels of the vitamin D receptor in activated stellate cells in the pancreatic tumor microenvironment, the researchers found that the vitamin D derivative caused the cells to revert back to their quiescent state.
The tumor microenvironment plays an influential role in progression of cancer.
But that sets up a regenerative microenvironment involving an interaction of vascular endothelial cells and macrophages which, in turn, leads to beta cell proliferation both in mice and human islets.
Bissell and others are convinced that by properly managing a tumor cell's microenvironment, they can make cancer something people live with, not die from.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Microelectric Machine
- Microelectrode Technique
- microelectromechanical system
- micro-electro-mechanical system
- Micro-electro-mechanical systems
- microelectronic circuitry
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- microemulsion flooding
- micro-en route automated radar tracking system
- microfilm plotter
- microfloppy disk
Full browser ?
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney
- microendoscopic discectomy scope
- MicroEnergy Technologies, Inc.
- Microengineering Common Interest Group
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Microenterprise Development Organization
- Microenvironmental Minimal Bactericidal Concentrations
- microetching technique
- Microfabrication Applications Laboratory
- Microfabrication by Coextrusion
- Microfabrication by Coextrusion Melt Spinning