mould(redirected from mouldability)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical.
mould1 (US), mold
1. a shaped cavity used to give a definite form to fluid or plastic material
2. something shaped in or made on a mould
mould2 (US), mold
1. a coating or discoloration caused by various saprotrophic fungi that develop in a damp atmosphere on the surface of stored food, fabrics, wallpaper, etc.
2. any of the fungi that causes this growth
loose soil, esp when rich in organic matter
1. A concave and/or convex form from which castings or pressings are replicated.