References in periodicals archive ?
and Quortus, today announced its Multi-Radio Network-in-a-Box, a complete 4G/3G/2G network targeted for the military and public safety organizations.
For the India operator's network rollout, Ceragon will deliver the FibeAir IP-20C, a revolutionary, all outdoor multi-core solution delivering gigabit capacity over narrow channels; and FibeAir IP-20N, a multi-radio aggregation node.
FibeAir IP-20N - a multi-radio technology aggregation node featuring up to 10 radio carriers in a modular 2 radio unit (2RU) design
Sequans develops and supplies WiMAX and LTE chips including a highly integrated WiMAX/LTE dual-mode chip, along with reference designs for user devices, essential multi-radio coexistence and multimode handover technologies, and dual-standby architecture.
The brand-new equipment, which included a dozen lapel speaker microphones and two multi-radio chargers, was discovered missing on Monday.
Some subjects addressed include a dynamic multi-radio multi-channel MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks, a weighted raw reputation generation approach based on similarity, and sentiment classification based on ontology and SVM classifier.
com, is the first company to deliver a truly scalable and intelligent wireless broadband mesh infrastructure through the combination of Layer-3 wireless routing technology and a multi-radio system.
Motorola's existing AP-5131 and AP-7131 customers can integrate AirDefense best-in-class WIPS into their WLAN infrastructure with a simple software upgrade to these multi-radio access point platforms.
The system's multi-radio and multi-channel design also eliminates wireless signal interference and traffic conflict problems that can occur with other mesh network products, ensuring reliable communications in areas where traditional wireless networks are not available.
Each coach on the route will carry Telabria's mSystem MobilAP-3G unit, a multi-radio system.
The MOTOMESH Multi-radio Broadband Solution's architecture supports up to four radio networks in a single access point.
Eastern OptX, specialists in fiber optic delay lines for RF and microwave test applications, today announced the commercial availability of the Series 7000 Multi-Radio Channel Replicator, a multi-radio test system that replicates the propagation path of real-world applications.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- multiport memory
- multiport network analyzer
- multiport reflectometer
- multiport repeater
- multiport serial card
- multiported memory
- multipotent cell
- Multipotential Stem Cells
- multiprecision arithmetic
- multiprocessing system
- multiprocessor interleaving
- multiprogramming executive control
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- multiprotocol router
- multipurpose cadastre system
- Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
- Multipurpose Kitchen Machine
- multipurpose projectile
- multipurpose vehicle
- MultiRead drive
- multiread feeding
- multiregion DVD drive
- multiregion DVD player
- multiring structure
- multirole programmable device
- multi-room DVR sharing
- multirope friction winder
- Multiscreen Motion-Picture Method
- multisegment magnetron
- multiservice switch
- multisession drive
- multispectral imagery
- multispeed motor
- multispool engine
- multispool turbine
- multistable circuit
- multistage amplifier
- multistage compressor
Full browser ?
- Multi-Purpose Range Complex-Light
- Multi-Purpose Reconfigurable Training System
- Multi-purpose Reproducer Set
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Multi-Purpose Satellite Operations Center
- Multi-purpose Senior Services Program
- Multi-Purpose Solvent Recovery Unit
- Multi-Purpose Stand-Off Weapon system
- Multi-Purpose Stored Value
- Multi-Purpose Sub-Munition
- Multi-purpose Support Vessel
- Multi-Purpose Supporting Arms Trainer
- Multi-Purpose Testware
- Multi-Purpose Tool
- Multi-Purpose Tracer - Self Destruct
- Multi-Purpose Training Center
- Multi-Purpose Utility Vehicle
- Multi-purpose vehicle
- Multi-purpose vehicle
- Multi-purpose vehicle
- Multi-Purpose Vertical Turbine Pump
- Multi-Purpose Waste Tank Facility
- Multi-Purpose Workstation
- Multi-Purpose, Low Drag
- Multi-Purpose, Low Drag-Tracer
- Multi-Quality Layered Video Service
- Multi-Quantum Barrier
- Multi-Racing Championship
- Multi-Radio Backbone Synthesis Algorithm
- Multi-Radio Conflict Graph
- Multi-Radio Link Quality Source Routing
- Multi-Radio Multi-Channel
- Multi-radio Multi-channel Multi-Hop Wireless Network
- Multi-Radio Vehicle
- Multi-radio Wireless Mesh Network
- Multi-Range Voltage Detector
- Multi-Rate Asymptotic Multi-User Efficiency
- Multi-Rate Circuit Switching
- Multi-Rate Congestion Control
- Multi-Rate Digital Filter
- Multi-rate Digital Subscriber Line
- Multi-Rate Linear Detector
- Multi-Rate Near-Far Resistance
- Multi-Rate Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Multi-Rate Transmission Control
- Multi-Rate Transmission Node
- multi-read drive
- Multi-Receiver, Multiple Access
- Multi-Record Wave Investigator for Sine and Random Data
- Multi-Reference - Configuration Interaction - Perturbatively Selected
- Multi-Reference - Linearized - Coupled Electron Pair
- Multi-Reference - Linearized - Coupled Electron Pair Method
- Multi-Reference Brillouin-Wigner
- Multi-Reference Configuration Interaction
- Multi-Reference Contracted Configuration Interaction
- Multi-Reference Coupled Cluster Single Discharge
- Multi-Reference Coupled-Electron-Pair Approximation