References in periodicals archive ?
Michel Kadoch, Multicast Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks: A Comparative Survey and Taxonomy, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking volume, Article ID 764047, 42 pages.
We investigate the minimum-hop based Multicast Ad hoc On-demand Distance Vector (MAODV) routing protocol , the minimum-link based Bandwidth-Efficient Multicast Routing Protocol (BEMRP)  and our recently proposed non-receiver aware and receiver aware multicast extensions to the Location Prediction Based Routing protocol , referred to as NR-MLPBR and R-MLPBR protocols  respectively.
Generalized Explicit Multicast Routing Protocol, The 9th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications, June 2004, Alexandria, Egypt
PIM-DM has a simpler design compared with multicast routing protocols that have mechanisms embedded for discovery of the existing network topology such as DVRMP.
By attaining a stable path, the Receiver Based Multicast Routing Protocol is used in VANET.
While extending multicast routing to new or existing routed networks, IGMP Relay also simplifies the manageability of configuring a complete peer-to-peer multicast routing protocol.
Cisco is licensing from Apple the Simple Multicast Routing Protocol (SMRP), a specialized network protocol for routing multimedia data streams on enterprise networks.
The application also represents deployment of the Bi-Directional Protocol Independent Multicast (BiDir PIM) - the ability to send voice traffic in both directions - as the underlying multicast routing protocol for the hoot infrastructure.
DVMRP is the original IP Multicast routing protocol designed to run over both multicast capable LANs as well as through non-multicast capable routers.
The Newbridge Switched Routing solution supports Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP) Version 3 and Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) Version 1 and Version 2 on a per port basis.
Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP) and Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) protocols for controlling multicast traffic.
Sm@rtCasting supports the Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP) and Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Multi RAT
- multiaccess computer
- multiaccess network
- Multiaddress Communications Service
- Multiaddress Telegraph Transmission
- multianode tube
- multiaperture reluctance switch
- Multiaxle Motor Vehicle
- Multiaxle Trailer
- multibag packer
- Multiband Aerial Photography
- Multiband Photography
- multi-blade damper
- Multibucket Excavator
- MultiCal System
- multicast addressing
- multicast backbone
- multicast routing protocol
- multicavity klystron
- multicavity magnetron
- multicellular horn
- Multicellular Organisms
- multicentered arch
- Multiceps Multiceps
- Multichamber Rocket Motor
- multichannel analyzer
- Multichannel Communication
- multichannel field-effect transistor
- multichannel loading
- multichannel marketing
- Multi-channel Memorandum Distribution Facility
- multichannel PCM
- multichannel telephone system
- multichip microcircuit
- multicollector electron tube
- multicolor finish
- Multicolor Printing
- multicolored brick
Full browser ?
- Multicast Forwarding Engine Abstraction
- Multicast Forwarding Information Base
- Multicast Forwarding Table
- Multicast Gateway
- Multicast Group
- Multicast Group
- Multicast Group Agent
- Multicast Group Context
- Multicast Inter-Frame Space
- Multicast Inter-ORB Protocol
- Multicast Interactive Radio
- Multicast Interface Data Block
- Multicast Interior Gateway Protocol
- Multicast Internet Key Exchange
- Multicast Intra-Gateway Protocol
- Multicast IP
- Multicast Key Management Protocol
- Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol
- Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol Version 1
- Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol Version 2
- Multicast Mapping Table
- Multicast Multi Layer Switching
- Multicast Only Splitter-And-Delivery
- Multicast Open Shortest Path First
- Multicast Optical Cross-Connect
- Multicast Protocol
- Multicast Radio Access Bearer
- Multicast Resource Management Architecture
- Multicast Routing Debugger
- Multicast Routing Monitor
- multicast routing protocol
- Multicast Routing Table Manager
- Multicast RPF Routing Information Base
- Multicast Security
- Multicast Service Overlay Network
- Multicast Source Discovery Protocol
- Multicast Source Notification of Interest Protocol
- Multicast Translator Based on IGMP/MLD Proxying
- Multicast Transport Protocol
- Multicast Trivial File Transfer Protocol
- Multicast Tunnel Endpoint Identifier
- Multicast Tunnel Interface
- Multicast User Context
- Multicast Virtual Circuit
- Multicast Virtual Private Network
- Multicast Virtual Routing Forwarding
- Multicast VLAN Registration
- Multicast VLAN Registration Protocol
- Multicast VRML
- Multicast Wavelength Assignment
- Multicast Wavelength Assignment Algorithm
- Multicast Web Caching
- Multicast with Any Wavelength
- Multicast Zone Routing
- Multicast Zone Routing Protocol
- Multicast-Address Allocation
- Multicast-based Inference of Network-internal Characteristics
- Multicast-Capable Optical Cross Connect
- Multicast-Capable Routing and Wavelength Assignment
- Multicast-Friendly Internet Exchange
- Multicast-Multiprotocol Label Switching