References in periodicals archive ?
Gastrointestinal bleeding also occurs and can be difficult to manage, especially in patients lacking HMW multimers.
Subsequently, these large multimers undergo proteolytic degradation by metalloprotease ADAMST-13 (a disintegrin and metalloprotease with thrombospondin type 1 motifs), which cleaves the molecule in domain A2 to produce circulating VWF of various multimer sizes (10,11).
At the concentration for which [DELTA][epsilon]' is negative indicates that molecules of the mixtures form multimer structure via hydrogen bonding in such a way that the effective dipole movement is reduced where as the concentrations for which [DELTA][epsilon]' is positive indicates that the molecules of the mixture form multimer structure via hydrogen bonding in such a way that the effective dipole moments are increased.
Deneysel olarak CMV'ye yonelik pek cok T-hucre tani yontemi vardir; QuantiFERON-CMV, ELISPOT, intrasellu-ler sitokin boyama, MHC multimer boyama ve Cylex ImmunKnow bu yontemlerden bazilaridir.
vWF circulates as a multimer and is composed of identical units that range in molecular weight from 500 kDa to > 20,000 kDa.
In 1982, a very large multimer of von Willebrand factor in the plasma of patients with chronic relapsing TTP was suspected of being implicated in the pathophysiology of this condition .
A vaccine that will generate neutralizing antibody to the major capsid protein L1 of genital HPVs would be protective against infection, L1 protein must be in the tertiary or native form and assembled as a multimer for neutralizing antibody to be generated these observations formed the basis for vaccine development against HPV (61).
sanguinipes (Stebbins & Hapner 1985), once isolated, were so unstable that disaggregation of the multimer occurred readily in the absence of D-galactose; and in E.
This study suggests that structure-based drug design could lead to the development of inhibitors with a dual mode of action: disruption of HIV-1 IN-LEDGF co-factor interaction and disruption of IN multimer formation.
Of particular note, in a recently published European study involving 14 VWD treatment centres, (7) 57 of 150 index cases originally identified as Type 1 VWD were later reconsidered on multimer or genetic testing as Type 2 by the authors (i.
The required nonlinearity can be obtained by using multimer binding proteins, or proteins constructed from several subunits that must come together to bind to the DNA.
Experiments indicate that it takes only a few defective Gags within a multimer to disrupt the multimer's function.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- multilist organization
- multilocation extension dialing
- Multimachine Operation
- Multimedia and Hypermedia information coding Expert Group
- MultiMedia Compact Disc
- multimedia container
- multimedia elements
- MultiMedia Extension
- Multimedia Extensions
- multimedia file
- multimedia filter
- Multimedia Integrated Conferencing for European Researchers
- Multimedia Internet Mail Extensions
- Multimedia Messaging Services
- multimedia monitor
- multimedia PC
- Multimedia Personal Computer
- multimedia technology
- multimedia upgrade kit
- multi-mirror telescope
- multimodal distribution
- multimode fiber
- multimode radar
- Multimotor Electric Drive
- multinational company
- multinational corporation
- Multinomial Distribution
- multinomial theorem
- multinomial trials
- multi-outlet assembly
- Multipane window
- multi-part key
- multipass sort
- multipath cancellation
- multipath routing
Full browser ?
- Multimedia Viewer Book
- Multimedia Virtual File System
- Multimedia Virtual Reality
- Multimedia Visionaries
- MultiMedia Windows Operator Console
- Multimedia Wireless System
- Multimedia, Education and Narrative Organisation
- Multimedia, Hypermedia, and Virtual Reality
- Multimedia, Internet & Video
- Multimedia, Vision and Graphics Laboratory
- Multimedia/Collaboration Services Technical Working Group
- Multimedia/Optical Digital Technologies Standards Working Group
- MultiMediaCard Association
- MultiMediaCard Mobile
- Multimediale Informationsverarbeitung
- Multimeric structure
- Multimeric structure
- Multimeric structure
- multimetric protein
- Multimind Enterprise
- Multimission Advanced Ground Intelligent Control
- Multimission Archive At STSCI
- Multimission Ground Data Software
- Multimission Ground System Organization
- Multimission Image Processing Subsystem
- Multimission Interactive Picture
- Multimission Modular Spacecraft
- Multimission Operations Systems Office
- Multimission Receiver
- Multimission Spacecraft