References in classic literature ?
Those two got up and moved towards the companion, the old gent very erect, his thin locks stirring gently about the nape of his neck, and carrying the rugs over his arm.
In this position who could have resisted the temptation to lift up her great knot of broadly-plaited black hair, and to let the warm, dusky nape of her neck disclose itself to view?
On the fourth day, lame and sore, scarcely able to see, so closed were his eyes, he was haled from his bunk by the nape of the neck and set to his duty.
Darya Alexandrovna, in a dressing jacket, and with her now scanty, once luxuriant and beautiful hair fastened up with hairpins on the nape of her neck, with a sunken, thin face and large, startled eyes, which looked prominent from the thinness of her face, was standing among a litter of all sorts of things scattered all over the room, before an open bureau, from which she was taking something.
She slipped a cool hand under the nape of his neck and let it rest.
The nape of his gross neck became crimson above the velvet collar of his overcoat.
Regular flayers and grinders, my dear Lammle,' repeated Fledgeby with a peculiar relish, 'and they'll skin you by the inch, from the nape of your neck to the sole of your foot, and grind every inch of your skin to tooth-powder.
The researchers altered the genes of a strain of probiotic bacteria so it would make NAPEs.
Plait the remaining hair and twist into a bun at the nape of the neck, securing tightly with grips.
Meanwhile, Deepika's famous RK tattoo on the nape of her neck may not make a star appearance in the movie.
The complex pattern of coloration on the hybrid's forehead, crown, and nape may arise from interaction between the melanin-based pigments that are probably responsible for B.
Starting with mid-section of hair at the back of head, loosely plait and work in larger sections of hair from underneath & behind the ears until the plait reaches nape of neck and secure with a ribbon.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Nansen Wayside Park
- Nansha Islands
- Nantahala National Forest
- Nanteuil, Robert
- Nantucket County
- Nantucket National Wildlife Refuge
- Naoroji, Dadabhai
- Napa County
- Napa Valley
- Napa Valley Mustard Festival
- napalm bomb
- Naperian logarithm
- naphtha gas
- Naphthalan Naphtha, Refined
- Naphthalan Ointment
- naphthalene-1,5-disulfonic acid
- naphthaleneacetic acid
- Naphthalenesulfonic Acids
- naphthalic acid
- Naphthenate Soap
- naphthene base
- naphthenic acid
- Naphthenic Acids
Full browser ?
- nape nevus
- Naper Realty Property Management
- Naperian logarithm
- Naperian logarithms
- Naperville Astronomical Association
- Naperville Central High
- Naperville Central High School
- Naperville Community Unit School District
- Naperville Community Unit School District 203
- Naperville Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Naperville Diamond Softball Association
- Naperville Emergency Management Agency
- Naperville Health Care Associates
- Naperville Invitational Basketball League
- Naperville Municipal Band
- Naperville North High School
- Naperville Soccer Association