Mentioned in ?
- Academy of Medical Sciences of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- Aix-Marseille, University of
- Albert Bruce Sabin
- Albrecht Peiper
- Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Limberg
- Aleksandr Andreevich Kisel
- Aleksandr Fedorovich Tur
- Aleksandr Kisel
- Aleksandr Limberg
- Aleksandr Tur
- Alexander, Hattie Elizabeth
- Alma-Ata Medical Institute
- Azerbaijan Medical Institute
- Bela Schick
- Benedek, Therese
- Bruch, Hilde
- Charles University
- Daniel Carleton Gajdusek
References in periodicals archive ?
The examples set by the University of the Witwatersrand (Community Paediatrics Division) and the University of Cape Town (School of Child and Adolescent Health, Postgraduate Diploma in Community and General Paediatrics) should inspire the launch of similar programmes in other medical schools.
I'm sure that Dr Ibrahim's vast experience and knowledge in paediatrics and research will be of great benefit to the students at Weill Cornell.
The Board will probably recommend continuing acute inpatient paediatrics at all three hospitals, choosing to risk poor care for children.
Each time we visited Al Sadd paediatrics ER, we had to wait for at least two hours or more before our turn came.
In yet another endeavour to recognize the contribution of medical practitioners towards Paediatrics and Obstetrics, the Board of Directors of Cloudnine have instituted 'Cloudnine Distinguished Awards'.
We are delighted to partner with the Excellence in Paediatrics Institute, which shares our vision of better care for children through innovation, training, education and partnership.
If paediatrics are not centralised, children's lives will be put at risk by the chronic shortage of middle-grade doctors.
Respiratory Technologist, Department of Paediatrics, University of Auckland, Department of Respiratory Medicine, Starship Children's Hospital.
This has freed up space that has been used to create the new paediatrics outpatient department.
The research, published in the journal Paediatrics, said exposure to television, films, videos, computer games and the internet posed health risks to children.
Anand discovered that the company had offered the Indian Academy of Paediatrics a donation for an Oration on Social Paediatrics, through one of the Academy's officers who was on the committee.
He is a member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom, the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Paderewski, Ignace Jan
- p-adic field
- p-adic integer
- p-adic number
- Padilla, Ezequiel
- Padilla, Juan de
- Padlewski, Zygmunt
- pad-mounted transformer
- Padraic Colum
- Padre Island
- Padre Island National Seashore
- Padre Pio
- Padua School
- Paduan School
- Paegle, Leons
- Paek Nam-Un
- Paektu, Mount
- paeonia lactiflora
- Paepcke, Walter P.
- Pães, Sidónio
- Paese Sera
- Páez, José Antonio
- Páez, Pedro
Full browser ?
- Paediatric Information and Education Resource
- Paediatric Investigation Plan
- Paediatric Journal Watch
- Paediatric Liaison Health Visitor
- paediatric nurse
- Paediatric Oncology Community Nurse Specialists
- Paediatric Oncology in the Developing Countries
- Paediatric Oncology Nurses Forum
- Paediatric Oncology Shared Care Unit
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Paediatric Outcomes Research Team
- Paediatric radiology
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Paediatric surgery
- paediatric ward