piece(redirected from pièce)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms.
Related to pièce: pièce de résistance
1. a length by which a commodity is sold, esp cloth, wallpaper, etc.
2. a literary, musical, or artistic composition
3. a coin having a value as specified
4. a small object, often individually shaped and designed, used in playing certain games, esp board games
5. any chessman other than a pawn
6. Austral and NZ fragments of fleece wool
An artillery weapon, a machine gun, a rifle, or any firearm.