Before taxes and benefits the richest
fifth of households was found to have an average income of PS80,800 in 2013-14, 15 times greater than the poorest fifth, who had an average of PS5,500.
Forbes Turkey has been releasing the list of 100 richest
people in Turkey for almost 10 years.
7 billion, the richest
person in Italy is Michele Ferrero, the inventor of the famous chocolate spread Nutella.
Out of the remaining 52 percent of the global wealth in 2014, nearly all46 percent belongs to the rest of the richest
20 percent, which means the other 80 percent own just 5.
Of the remaining 52% of global wealth, 46% is owned by the rest of the richest
fifth of the world's population," the report says.
The 59-year-old remains the world's richest
person with a $87.
He jumped seven places to feature in the top 10 world's richest
list since 2007.
Only 4 percent of the list is occupied by women with steel baroness Savitri Jindal, 62, the non-executive chairman of O P Jindal Group, being the richest
Indian woman with a fortune pegged at US $ 5.
Sawiris is the 4th richest
man in Africa and also owns big stakes in cement giant Lafarge and Texas Industries.
Similarly, males falling in the richest
income group are better able to perform the language and numeracy tasks than children falling in low income groups.
Mukesh Ambani was India's richest
man for the fifth straight year, with wealth of $21 billion, Forbes said, even as his Reliance Industries Ltd lost about seven per cent of its market value.
Earlier, Bloomberg's Billionaire Index had declared Zuckerberg the 29th richest
person on Earth after Facebook Inc.