References in periodicals archive ?
Abbott praised a series of laws the state has passed in recent years, including 2011 legislation requiring doctors to perform a sonogram, make the heartbeat of the fetus audible and show images of the fetus to women at least 24 hours before they obtain an abortion.
The couple obtained the sonogram and said they saw a man in a robe with a crown of thorns on the left of the image.
Transverse and longitudinal sonogram of horse (before treatment in Fig.
Again similar results were found, when we separated the study population by indications for serial sonogram (Table 5).
Caption: Figure 1: Transverse paravertebral sonogram at the level of T7.
Though the displacement may have occurred over time, an obstetrician suggests that routine sonograms after IUD placement would in the least confirm proper initial positioning.
Results from an EKG and sonogram of my chest, neck, and arms were normal.
The physician scheduled a sonogram for the next day.
The solution supports a range of modalities such as MRI, CT, sonogram, PET and supports cinefeatures in multiple modalities, installs in a day or less, and is paid for on a transactional basis.
For each species of insect musician, the authors provide the common and scientific names, a general physical description with pictures, a range map, and a description complete with frequencies and a visual representation in the form of a sonogram.
An increasingly popular tactic among these clinics is to show pregnant women ultrasound images of their fetus; a 2005 survey of a large network of pregnancy clinics found that nearly three-quarters of women who had been "strongly leaning" toward having an abortion changed their minds after seeing a sonogram.
The calls were recorded and put on to a computer to make a sonogram, or in other words, a sound picture.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Sonnar lens
- Sonne dysentery
- Sonneborn, Tracy M.
- Sonneck, Oscar George Theodore
- Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park
- Sonnenschein, Rosa
- Sonnenschein's reagent
- Sonnenthal, Adolf Von
- Sonnets from the Portuguese
- Sonni Ali
- Sonnino, Giorgio Sidney
- Sonnino, Sidney, Barone
- Sonny Bono Salton Sea National Wildlife Refuge
- Sonny Liston
- Sonobuoy Reference System
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Sonoma County
- Sonoma State Historic Park
- Sonomyn Choimbol
- Sonoran Desert
- Sonoran Desert National Monument
- Sonoran Subregion
- Sons of Liberty
- Sontag, Henriette
- Sony Memory Stick
- Sony Playstation
- Soo Canals
Full browser ?
- Sono-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Sonobouy Processing System
- Sonobuoy Acoustic Operator
- Sonobuoy Data Computer
- Sonobuoy Data Processing System
- Sonobuoy Interference Avoidance Plan
- Sonobuoy Launch Container
- Sonobuoy Localization System
- Sonobuoy Missile Impact Location System
- Sonobuoy Precision Aerial Delivery
- Sonobuoy Reference System
- Sonobuoy Thinned Random Array Program
- sonographic estimated fetal weight
- Sonoita Patagonia Alliance for Rural Community Learning
- Sonoita-Elgin Emergency Services Inc.
- Sonoita-Elgin Fire Department