Mentioned in ?
- Atomic Diplomacy
- Barring Out the Schoolmaster
- Bashkir Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Basque Country
- Berchtold's Day
- Bin Combine, Peat
- Bin Peat Gatherer
- biological warfare
- Central Intelligence Agency
- chemical warfare
- Chemical Weapons
- Civil War and Military Intervention, of 1918–20
- cluster munitions
- Commodity Inventories, Planned
- Convention on Bacteriological Weapons
References in periodicals archive ?
That model assumed centrally stockpiled ventilators have slightly lower treatment rates than locally held ventilators.
South Carolina, North Carolina and Maine lead the nation in the association's rankings, which are based on the percent of tires going to end use markets, the number of stockpiled tires, the stockpiled tires per capita, the number of tires land-disposed and the percent of the number of tires/per capita land-disposed in 2005.
Rankings are based on percent of tires going to end use markets, number of stockpiled tires, stockpiled tires per capita, number of tires land-disposed and the percent of the number of tires/per capita land-disposed in 2005.
This additional patent allowance in Europe expands our market opportunities and is timely because HE2100 is our leading commercial opportunity and, if approved, could be stockpiled widely," said Richard Hollis, chairman and CEO, Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals.
Although it became a signatory to the BWC in 1972 and became a State Party in 1991, Iraq has developed, produced, and stockpiled biological warfare agents and weapons.
Stockpiled products originate primarily in western Europe, but also come from the United States, China, India, and other countries.
But according to watchdog groups like the Sierra Club and the Salt Lake City-based Families Against Incinerator Risk, there are safer ways to destroy stockpiled chemical weapons--for instance, through the use of chemical neutralizers.
Not everyone who bought 60 pounds of freeze-dried beans and stockpiled water in the basement was a far-right Christian survivalist.
A new study released in Geneva on 9 December 1999 by the Nobel Peace Prize-winning International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL) estimates that the total number of antipersonnel mines in arsenals around the world is still at least 250 million, stockpiled in at least 105 nations.
The BIOX([R]) Module 1, Reactor Tanks 1 and 2 are operational, utilizing previously stockpiled refractory concentrate.
Tenders are invited for 1,100 tons 2A gravel tailgated to various roads or stockpiled at township building, 48 tons DSA limestone stock piled at township building, 200 tons #8 grit stockpiled at township building, 400 tons cinders stockpiled, 200 tons AS3S anti skid stockpiled, 70 tons R-4 tailgated to various roads or stockpiled at township building.
People should not use Cipro and other antibiotics that they stockpiled, in fear of an anthrax attack, to fight the flu, the Los Angeles County health officer, Dr.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Stock size
- Stock, Frederick
- Stock, Frederick August
- stockage objective
- Stockbridge, Levi
- Stockdale, James Bond
- Stock-Exchange Crisis
- Stockholm Appeal
- Stockholm Bloodbath
- Stockholm, University of
- stockhouse set
- stocking cutter
- stock-keeping unit
- Stockmann, Dr. Thomas
- Stockmar, Christian Friedrich, Baron von
- Stockton Asparagus Festival
- Stockton State Park
- Stockton, 1st earl of
- Stockton, Francis Richard
- Stockton, Frank
- Stockton, John Potter
- Stockton, Richard
- Stockton, Robert
- Stockton, Robert Field
- Stockwell, Tony
- Stoddard County
- Stoddard solvent
- Stoddard, Solomon
- Stoddart, James Fraser
- Stoddert, Benjamin
- Stodola method
- Stodola, Aurel
- Stodola, Ivan
Full browser ?
- Stockpile Approved Product Record
- Stockpile Emergency Validation
- Stockpile Emergency Verification
- Stockpile Flight Test
- Stockpile Inventory List Comparator
- Stockpile Laboratory Test
- Stockpile Life Extension Program
- Stockpile Management Restructuring Initiative
- Stockpile Materials Requirement Tabulator
- Stockpile Planning Guidance
- Stockpile Reliability Evaluation Program
- Stockpile Reliability Program
- Stockpile Sampling Plan
- Stockpile stewardship
- Stockpile Stewardship and Management Program
- Stockpile Stewardship Plan
- Stockpile Stewardship Program
- Stockpile Surveillance
- Stockpile Test and Repair Parts
- stockpile to target sequence
- Stockpile-to-Target Sequence
- Stockport (district)
- Stockport (district)
- Stockport Action for Voluntary Youth
- Stockport Binocular & Telescope Centre, Ltd
- Stockport Council for Voluntary Youth Service
- Stockport County Football Club
- Stockport Grammar School
- Stockport Metropolitan Allotment Garden Association