union fitting

union elbow

union elbow
A pipe elbow, 1 having a union-type coupling on one end, so that the coupling end may be connected to the end of a pipe without turning the pipe.
References in periodicals archive ?
I ended up using a part of a union fitting that I turned down on a lathe," he says.
To convert the flush agent cylinder inlet for use with nitrogen, you'll need a 1/4-in flare to 1/4-in male pipe half union fitting, part number A-80.
Supply and installation of 11 union fittings for dmontage.
To preserve those threaded ends, unscrew the union fittings that connect the supply lines to the faucet (Photo 1).
5in TRI-Clamp union fittings as standard, SMS, RJT or flange type inlet and outlet connections as options.
Full browser ?