References in periodicals archive ?
Burns found a way through with a few body blows and a shuddering uppercut caught Crolla flush on the beak to draw blood.
10-9 ROUND 11: Joshua hunted Klitschko down and nearly took his head off with a right uppercut.
It happened naturally, I fired the uppercut and it worked for me.
Before the bell a right hand and left uppercut stunned Murray, but Mitchell seemed slow to capitalise.
Mitchell kept largely to the ropes but remained faithful to that hurtful left uppercut in the fifth.
He also produced a venomous jab which snapped Abraham's head back and an uppercut around the guard as Froch won yet another round.
He said: "As he got within a couple of feet, a man punched him with a right uppercut which caught Gibbo on the left side of his face, which lifted him off the floor, and his head hit the tiled floor.
Pacquiao came back throwing several shots, but it was Clottey who landed the heaviest with another uppercut.
I was looking for a strategy to beat that defense, like body shots, uppercuts.
Cotto struck Pacquiao with a left uppercut late in the round and landed a right uppercut in the fourth before he was again knocked to the canvas.
ENGLAND footballer Steven Gerrard launched a volley of uppercut punches at a man in a row over music, a court heard.
Having seen off Tony Oakey over a gruelling 12 rounds in October to claim the belt, the Welshman showed his power by flooring African Otieno in Widnes with a devastating right uppercut.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- upper semicontinuous function
- upper sideband
- Upper Side-Band modulation
- Upper Silesia
- Upper Silesian Agglomeration of Cities
- Upper Silesian Coal Field
- Upper Silesian Operation of 1945
- Upper Silurian
- Upper Sioux Agency State Park
- Upper Souris National Wildlife Refuge
- Upper Thracian Lowland
- upper transit
- Upper Triassic
- upper trough
- Upper Volga Lakes
- Upper Volga Reservoir
- Upper Volta
- upper winds
- upper-air chart
- upper-air disturbance
- upper-air front
- upper-air observation
- upper-air sounding
- upper-arm circumference
- upper-atmosphere dynamics
- upper-level anticyclone
- upper-level chart
- upper-level cyclone
- upper-level disturbance
- upper-level high
- upper-level low
- upper-level ridge
- upper-level trough
- upper-level winds
- upping block
- Uppsala, University of
- Uprava Blagochiniia
- Upright Database Technology AB
- upright piano
- Uprising of Arabian Tribes in 632–633
- Uprising of st. George's Night of 1343–45
- Uprush and Backwash
Full browser ?
- Upper-lung Fractal Dimension
- Upper-Tract Urothelial Cancer
- Upper-triangular matrix
- Upper/Lower Perfusion Ratio
- Uppercase and Lowercase
- UpperEx National Outreach Coalition
- Upperthorpe Healthy Living Centre
- Upperville Volunteer Fire Department