vertical(redirected from vertical-integrated health care)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial.
Related to vertical-integrated health care: Vertical monopoly
1. Economics of or relating to associated or consecutive, though not identical, stages of industrial activity
2. Anatomy of, relating to, or situated at the top of the head (vertex)
3. a vertical plane, position, or line
Pertaining to anything, such as a structural member, which is upright in position, perpendicular to a horizontal member, and exactly plumb.
1. Any upright member, as in a truss.
2. The direction of gravity, at right angles to the horizon.