vertical(redirected from verticalizing)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial.
1. Economics of or relating to associated or consecutive, though not identical, stages of industrial activity
2. Anatomy of, relating to, or situated at the top of the head (vertex)
3. a vertical plane, position, or line
Pertaining to anything, such as a structural member, which is upright in position, perpendicular to a horizontal member, and exactly plumb.
1. Any upright member, as in a truss.
2. The direction of gravity, at right angles to the horizon.