Mentioned in ?
- Anode-Mechanical Metalworking
- attraction gripper
- Automatic Rotor Assembly Line
- Bolt-Screwing Machine
- boring mill
- Broaching Machine
- carbon-arc brazing
- Circular Trimming Saw
- Cold Forging and Sheet-Metal Forming
- Cold Upsetting
- computer numerical control
- Cooling Lubricant
- Cutting Tool
- cylindrical grinder
- depth of cut
- dial feed
References in periodicals archive ?
Furthermore, the measuring machine calculates the illumination intensity that can vary from workpiece to workpiece.
The review showed that the numerical simulation of this process is conditioned by a lot of conventionalities and uncertainties as well as highly depend on various factors such as material properties, drilling regimes, geometrical parameters of a tool and a workpiece, etc.
Located and clamped in the fixture, workpiece is under dynamic loads during machining.
During the carrying out of the forging processes, the contact surfaces of the workpiece are covered with lubricant.
The optimal clamping forces are defined as the minimum clamping forces necessary to keep the workpiece in static equilibrium throughout the entire machining process.
For example, a workpiece requires remachining in serial production.
The online measurement system of surface roughness of a workpiece consisted of a personal computer, a laser sensor, an analog to digital (A/D) conversion board with 12-bit resolution, and a CNC machine.
X- and Z-axis are on the transversal bar, C-axis turns the rotational symmetric workpiece and the B-axis facilitates the normal positioning of the tool everywhere on the surface (figure 1).
Typical condition parameters might be temperature, workpiece thermal expansion coefficient, etc.
Two turning tools opposite one another machine the workpiece simultaneously, enabling the machining time to be significantly reduced.
Furthermore, the direct application of the lapping method restricts the possibility of achieving high precision in surface shape not only because of wear and deformation of the polishing material, but also because of significant thermal deformation of the workpiece.
Machining is a most frequently employed manufacturing operation to remove unnecessary materials from workpiece and to form desirable shapes with dimensional accuracy.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- working Q
- working rail
- working set
- working set model
- working solution
- working space
- working space-volume
- working stage
- Working Standard Lamp
- Working Standards
- working storage
- working stress
- working stress design
- Working Tools
- working voltage
- working-class conservatism
- working-set window
- work-kinetic energy theorem
- Workman, Fanny
- Workman-Reynolds effect
- workmen's compensation
- workmen's compensation insurance
- workpiece program
- Workplace Shell
- Work-Related Accident
- Works and Days
- Works Progress Administration
- Workshop of Popular Graphics
- Worktime Fund
- world aeronautical chart
- World AIDS Day
- world area forecast center
- world area forecast system
- World Bank
- World Bog Snorkelling Championship
- world calendar
- World Capitalist Economy
Full browser ?
- Workorder Generation System
- Workout Assumption
- Workout Club and Wellness Center
- Workout In Central London
- Workout market
- Workout Markets
- Workout of the Day
- Workout period
- workout suit
- workout suit
- Workouts for You
- Workpackage Exchange
- Workpiece Coordinate System
- workpiece program
- Workplace accident
- Workplace Adult Education Service
- Workplace Air Sampling
- Workplace Analysis Scheme for Proficiency
- Workplace Automation System
- Workplace Basic Skills Network
- Workplace Bullying & Trauma Institute
- workplace car accident
- Workplace Claims and Disability Management Solutions
- Workplace Client Technology, Micro Edition
- Workplace Collaboration Services
- Workplace Collaborative Learning
- Workplace Computer Training Centre
- Workplace Contact Officer
- Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Program
- Workplace Diversity Initiative
- Workplace Diversity Network
- Workplace Education Manitoba
- Workplace Emergency Response Planning
- Workplace Employee Relations Survey
- Workplace English Language and Literacy Program
- Workplace Enviornment Exposure Level
- Workplace Environmental Exposure Limit