ABAP programming language | Article about ABAP programming language by The Free Dictionary
ABAP (redirected from ABAP programming language)
ABAP(Advanced Business Application Programming) A high-level, COBOL-like programming language used to develop SAP applications. Originally a report generator language for SAP's R/2 mainframe platform, ABAP has been widely used to develop R/3 (SAP ERP) applications. It is also used in conjunction with Java for programming SAP's NetWeaver Application Server, a foundation product for SAP applications. See R/3 and SAP Business Suite.
Copyright © 1981-2019 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Rights reserved. THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
References in periodicals archive
The major components of the ABAP Development Workbench include ABAP Programming Language
, ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Editor, ABAP Function Library, Data Modeler and R/3 Repository.
This article explains how to apply the ABAP programming language
to your Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) objects in order to meet your business requirements.
- Abakeliia, Tamara Grigorevna
- abampere centimeter squared
- abampere per square centimeter
- Aban Parab
- abandoned airport
- abandoned channel
- abandoned mine
- abandoned workings
- abandonment contour
- Abankin, Pavel
- Abankin, Pavel Sergeevich
- Abano, Pietro d'
- ABAP programming language
- Abascal, José Fernando de
- Abasheli, Aleksandr
- Abasheli, Aleksandr Vissarionovich
- Abashevo Culture
- Abashidze, Grigol
- Abashidze, Grigol Grigorevich
- Abashidze, Iraklii
- Abashidze, Iraklii Vissarionovich
- Abashidze, Kita
- Abashidze, Leila
- Abashidze, Leila Mikhailovna
- Abashidze, Vasilii
- Abashidze, Vasilii Alekseevich
- Abasov, Eiiub Dzhebrail Ogly