Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Nevertheless, the second layer of the Rohingya does not compromise the aboriginality of the Rohingya; rather it enriches the Rohingya culture and gene pool.
What effects might a boost in diverse representations of Aboriginality have on Indigenous and non-Indigenous viewers?
Palawa kani is best understood in relation to Clifford's 'indigenous articulations' (2001) and Cowlishaw's mythopoeia of Aboriginality in Australia (2010, 2011).
In his first book, Abdullah related these terms to occupational differences while in Hikayat Dunia, he wrote more in terms of their aboriginality, behaviour, and the possibility of improvement and even, once and without further comments, blackness.
Morris demonstrates the ways the "riot" represents a point of convergence for multiple circulating political discourses and was narrated as a lesson licensing a shift from the welfare state to a neoliberal polity and the concomitant transition in the scope of possible state recognition of Aboriginality.
As he and other Metis scholars have explained, the constant obsession with Metis hybridity waters down Metis aboriginality, making them appear "not as indigenous" as other Aboriginal groups, or not even a people.
Indeed, contemporary critics continue to see Jedda as iconic in status and as influential in the development of an Australian cinema; they are also more focused on the film's ambivalent and now-problematic portrayal of Aboriginality and its impact on the conflicted lives of the film's main characters.
Neal, is that '[t]he relevance of the Aboriginality of an offender
Right minded people, sane voices will not allow getting Kashmir converted into jungle of fascism and aboriginality of this land will be protected at all costs," he said.
Mother Earth, our environment, is my culture, my heritage, and my Aboriginality," said protest leader Aunty Carol Prior in a statement from activist group 350.
The men in this particular family were taught to reject their Aboriginality and to place more of the emphasis on the belief that they were more than half white.
2(e) to date, Murdocca shows how the appeal to alternative sentencing is mediated through imposed notions of authenticity in the defendant's performance of her aboriginality as cultural difference.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- abnormal statement
- abnormal synclinorium
- abnormal time
- ABO blood group
- ABO blood group system
- Abo Peace Treaty of 1743
- Aboakyer Festival
- abohm centimeter
- abominable snowman
- abominable snowmen
- abomination of desolation
- Abonde, Dame
- Aboriginal Cattle
- abort branch
- abort drill
- abort zone
- Abort, Retry, Fail
- aborted firing
- aborted landing
- aborted start
- aborted takeoff
- Abortion in Animals
- abortion pill
- Abortive Infection
- abortive mission
- abortive transduction
- Abortiveness of Seeds
- Aboukir Bay
- Abourezk, James
- About Box
Full browser ?
- Aboriginal School Based Traineeships
- Aboriginal Sexual Health Advisory Committee
- Aboriginal Sexual Health Worker
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Partnership Program
- Aboriginal Strategy on HIV/AIDS in Canada
- Aboriginal Student Support and Parent Awareness
- Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive
- Aboriginal Support and Planning Unit
- Aboriginal Tourism Association of Southern Ontario
- Aboriginal Tourism of British Columbia
- Aboriginal Tourism Team Canada
- Aboriginal Training and Liaison Department
- Aboriginal Training Programme in Museum Practices
- Aboriginal Trust Fund Repayment
- Aboriginal Trust Fund Repayment Scheme
- Aboriginal Tutorial Assistance Scheme
- Aboriginal Vascular Health Program
- Aboriginal Voices Radio Network
- Aboriginal Wiltjas
- Aboriginal Women on the Move
- Aboriginal Women's Action Network
- Aboriginal Workforce Participation Initiative
- Aboriginal Youth Business Council
- Aboriginal Youth Council
- Aboriginal Youth Leadership Development Program
- Aboriginal Youth Mean Business
- Aboriginal Youth Network
- Aboriginal Youth Sport Legacy Fund
- Aborigine (disambiguation)
- Aborigine (disambiguation)
- Aborigine, Australian