References in periodicals archive ?
For example, the BC division of ACTRA is responsible for negotiating and administering an agreement between actors and independent producers in British Columbia.
In one brief submitted to the CRTC for its consultation, a coalition of cultural groups including ACTRA, the Canadian Media Production Association (CMPA), the Writers Guild of Canada and the Directors Guild of Canada, submitted that the commission, as a regulator, effectively has the influence necessary to impose new conditions on foreign-owned web services.
Says Ken Pruner of Canada's actors union, ACTRA, "The expression of interest from U.
See ACTRA (2009), in which ACTRA points out the low levels of Canadian content in Canadian broadcasters' fall 2009 schedules.
This book makes Shaw sound like an ACTRA executive.
In 1982 she received a special award as the "First Lady of Native Broadcasting in Canada," and was twice nominated for ACTRA awards for best writer and best radio program.
ACTRA has chosen a slightly different position, which is to work closely with new media producers in Canada and be part of the process as the industry finds its legs.
2 The objective of this project is to upgrade and/or replace the City of Cedar Rapids existing traffic signal system software, ACTRA, including necessary upgrades or replacement of approximately 240 traffic signal controllers.
Canadian actors' union ACTRA is concerned about the number of Hollywood stars in the co-productions, hired instead of local actors.
Calarco will be able to supply both ACTRA members (the film actors union) and EQUITY (the stage actors union) for speaking and non-speaking roles.
ACTRA, the main Canadian actors union, expressed disappointment that the networks were once again upping their spending on Hollywood programming.
Anyway, it ended up hl a big mess and ACTRA got involved.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- activity chart
- activity coefficient
- Activity Cycle
- activity duration
- activity level
- activity ratio
- activity sampling
- activity sequence method
- activity series
- Activity, Thermodynamic
- Activity-Recording Apparatus
- Acton State Historic Site
- Acton, John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, 1st Baron
- Acton, Sir John Francis Edward
- actor model
- actor-network theory
- Actors Studio, The
- Acts of Agencies of State Authority
- Acts of Bodies of State Administration
- Acts of the Apostles
- actual age
- actual argument
- actual calculated landing time
- actual cost
- actual cubic feet per minute
- actual decimal point
- Actual Division of a Sentence
- actual elevation
- actual exhaust velocity
- actual height
- actual horsepower
- actual instruction
- actual key
- actual motion
- actual power
- actual pressure
- actual relative movement
- actual runway length
- actual start of construction
- actual time
- actual time of arrival
Full browser ?
- Actors Studio, The
- Actors Theatre of Louisville
- Actors Theatre of San Francisco
- Actors to portray Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- Actors' Church Union
- Actors' Equity Association
- Actors' Federal Credit Union
- Actors' Guild of Lexington
- Actors' National Protective Union
- Actors' Theater for Children
- Actra Fraternal Benefit Society
- ACTRA Fraternal Benefits Society
- Actress Model Whatever