References in periodicals archive ?
Representatives of ACTRA, the Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television, the Director's Guild of Canada, the Casting Directors Society of Canada and the Canadian Media Producers Association, representing indie producers, were part of the day-long discussions on addressing sexual harassment in the Canadian industry.
(103) For example, the BC division of ACTRA is responsible for negotiating and administering an agreement between actors and independent producers in British Columbia.
In one brief submitted to the CRTC for its consultation, a coalition of cultural groups including ACTRA, the Canadian Media Production Association (CMPA), the Writers Guild of Canada and the Directors Guild of Canada, submitted that the commission, as a regulator, effectively has the influence necessary to impose new conditions on foreign-owned web services.
(16) It was in his June 1970 White Paper on Unemployment Insurance that Bryce Mackasey proposed that "self-employed" persons should be exempt from universal coverage, thus initiating the tax treatment of actor members of CAEA and ACTRA as self-employed artists.
UK-based PCI Memtech, in collaboration with its Korean partner Actra Ltd, recently provided an ultra-filtration (UF) plant for clarification of apple juice in the Korean beverage industry.
Filming will begin in Canada once problems have been resolved between actors' union Actra and studio 20th Century Fox.
We ran a multi-year project with the Canadian Museums Association to explore how museums and galleries across the country could develop approaches to dealing with cultural diversity in the museum community, and helped ACTRA develop its first Into the Mainstream talent directory featuring artists of diverse backgrounds, colour, and accents to bring them to the attention of producers or directors.
Daley believes the lack of roles for African-Canadian actors has influenced factors like ACTRA's (The Alliance of Canadian Cinema Television and Radio Artists) decision to offer full membership to people of colour who have three acting credits, whereas other actors and actresses must have at least six.
Jim Atkins, director of Netscape's Commerce Exchange group within the application products group says Developer Xpert was a product developed originally, like most of the Xpert family, by the ill-fated Actra Business Systems Inc joint venture with GE Information Systems that Netscape bought out in November 1997.
Netscape, through its Actra joint venture with General Electric, also is positioning its browser as an EDI tool.
has announced that Actra, a joint venture of Netscape Corporation and GE Information Services, will bundle NetObjects Fusion 2.0, the company's Web site building software product, with PublishingXpert 2.0, the next generation version of the Netscape Publishing System.
In another significant joint venture, Netscape Communications has teamed with GE Information Services (GEIS) to create Actra Business Systems, based in Sunnyvale, Calif.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- activity chart
- activity coefficient
- Activity Cycle
- activity duration
- activity level
- Activity Manager
- activity ratio
- activity sampling
- activity sequence method
- activity series
- Activity, Thermodynamic
- Activity-Recording Apparatus
- Acton State Historic Site
- Acton, John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, 1st Baron
- Acton, Sir John Francis Edward
- actor model
- actor-network theory
- Actors Studio, The
- Acts of Agencies of State Authority
- Acts of Bodies of State Administration
- Acts of the Apostles
- actual age
- actual argument
- actual calculated landing time
- actual cost
- actual cubic feet per minute
- actual decimal point
- Actual Division of a Sentence
- actual elevation
- actual exhaust velocity
- actual height
- actual horsepower
- actual instruction
- actual key
- actual motion
- actual power
- actual pressure
- actual relative movement
- actual runway length
- actual start of construction
- actual time
- actual time of arrival
Full browser ?
- Actors to portray Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- Actors Work Program
- Actors' Church Union
- Actors' Equity Association
- Actors' Federal Credit Union
- Actors' Guild of Lexington
- Actors' National Protective Union
- Actors' Shakespeare Project
- Actors' Theater for Children
- Actors, Models, Artists Talent Agency
- Actra Fraternal Benefit Society
- ACTRA Fraternal Benefits Society
- Actress Model Whatever