References in periodicals archive ?
Background: XB130 is a recently discovered adaptor protein that is highly expressed in many malignant tumors, but few studies have investigated its role in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Self-nucleic acids (RNA and DNA) or damaged nucleic acids can also trigger cGAS to produce 2'3'-cGAMP, which binds tightly to the adaptor protein STING (stimulator of interferon genes).
The last decade was characterized by a growing scientific interest for the members of the Crk-associated substrate (CAS) adaptor protein family, namely p130Cas/BCAR1 and NEDD9/HEF1/Cas-L.
When cytochrome c is released into the cytosol, it binds to an adaptor protein and pro-caspase-9, which in turn cleaves the procaspase-9 into the active form (25).
Li et al., "The adaptor protein MITA links virus-sensing receptors to IRF3 transcription factor activation," Immunity, vol.
TLR-independent control of innate immunity in Caenorhabditis elegans by the TIR domain adaptor protein TIR-1, an ortholog of human SARM.
The modular adaptor protein ARH is required for low density lipoprotein (LDL) binding and internalization but not for LDL receptor clustering in coated pits.
Conclusion:MyD88-adaptor-like/TIR domain containing adaptor protein polymorphism for single nucleotide polymorphism rs8177374 is related with the susceptibility of malaria.
Different up-regulated proteins during the disease include insulin growth factor (IGF) II, a disintegrin and metalloproteases (ADAM) 9, signal transducers and activators of transcription (STAT) 3, suppressors of cytokine signalling (SOCS) 3, and cyclin D1 while the down-regulated proteins during the disease include collagen I, SMAD 4, fragile histidine triad (FHIT), and SOCS1.17 Other proteins include, POU class 5 homeobox 1 (OCT4), baculoviral IAP repeat containing 5 (BIRC5), cyclin D1 (CCND1), ATP binding cassette subfamily G member 2 (BCRP), SRY-box 2 (Sox2), Glutathione S-transferases (GST), NCK adaptor protein 1 (NCK1), human leukocyte antigen DQ (HLA-DQ), miR-106b, c-Myc, Ki67 and selective internal radiation therapy (SIRT).
OBSL1 encodes for a cytoskeletal adaptor protein which is localized within the prenuclear region.
Previous studies have shown that the clathrin adaptor protein complex 2 (AP-2) is essential for constitutive receptor internalization and cellular recovery of thrombin signaling .
Next, we assessed the effects of RNases, RNA, and RNA fragments on MyD88 adaptor protein expression.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- adaptive re-use
- adaptive robot
- adaptive routing
- Adaptive Server Enterprise
- adaptive signal processing
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing
- adaptive sound cancellation
- adaptive sound control
- adaptive streaming
- adaptive structure
- adaptive sync
- adaptive system
- adaptive system theory
- Adaptive Theory
- Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding
- Adaptive use
- adaptive value
- adaptive Web site
- adaptive website
- Adaptive Zone
- adaptive-control function
- adaptor protein
- Adaptotrophic Function
- Adar Parab
- Adare, Lord
- Adashev, Aleksei
- Adashev, Aleksei Fedorovich
- Adashev, Daniil
- Adashev, Daniil Fedorovich
- Adcock antenna
- Adcock direction finder
- adconductor cathode
Full browser ?
- Adaptivity and Personalization in Ubiquitous Learning Systems
- Adaptivity and User Modeling in Interactive Systems
- Adaptivity, Wavelets & Finite Differences
- Adapton Sleep
- Adapton Sleep
- Adapton Sleep
- Adaptor Australia
- adaptor complex sigma3B
- Adaptor hypothesis
- Adaptor molecules
- adaptor protein
- Adaptor Protein 2
- Adaptor Protein 3
- Adaptor Protein Complex 1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-1 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-2 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1A subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1C subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit beta-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit gamma-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit alpha-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit alpha-2
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit beta
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit mu
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit sigma
- Adaptor protein complex AP-3 subunit beta-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-3 subunit beta-2
- Adaptor proteins, signal transducing
- Adaptor proteins, vesicular transport
- Adaptor-related protein complex 1 mu-1 subunit
- Adaptor-related protein complex 1 mu-2 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 1, beta 1 subunit 1
- adaptor-related protein complex 1, gamma 1 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 1, gamma 2 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 1, mu 1 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 1, mu 2 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 1, sigma 1 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 1, sigma 3 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 2 alpha 1 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 2 beta 1 subunit
- adaptor-related protein complex 2 sigma 1 subunit