Af ratio | Article about Af ratio by The Free Dictionary
air-fuel ratio (redirected from Af ratio)
air-fuel ratio[′er ′fyül ‚rā·shō]
The ratio of air to fuel by weight or volume which is significant for proper oxidative combustion of the fuel.
The ratio of the volume (or weight) of air being furnished for combustion to the volume (or weight) of the fuel.
References in periodicals archive
These structural changes may explain why AF ratio
is high in old patients in our series.
In the controls after two months; there was no statistically significant increase in AF ratio
Further deterioration to AF ratios
will pressure the rating.
Not included in OU's AF ratios
are assets of various legally separate but related 501(c)(3) organizations and state agencies which hold most of OU's endowment.
175 billion, resulting in stronger AF ratios
relative to expenses (224%) and pro forma debt (181%).
- Æthelmar of Valence
- aethusa cynapium
- Aetolian League
- Af ratio
- Afanasev, Aleksandr
- Afanasev, Aleksandr Nikolaevich
- Afanasev, Egor
- Afanasev, Egor Afanasevich
- Afanasev, Fedor
- Afanasev, Fedor Afanasevich
- Afanasev, Georgii
- Afanasev, Georgii Dmitrievich
- Afanasev, Sergei
- Afanasev, Sergei Aleksandrovich
- Afanasev, Stepan
- Afanasev, Stepan Ivanovich
- Afanasev, Vasilii
- Afanasev, Vasilii Ivanovich
- Afanasev, Viktor
- Afanasev, Viktor Grigorevich
- Afanasev-Chuzhbinskii, Aleksandr
- Afanasev-Chuzhbinskii, Aleksandr Stepanovich
- Afanasievo Culture
- Afanasii Afanasevich Fet
- Afanasii Beloborodov
- Afanasii Bychkov