References in periodicals archive ?
Convertibility isn't possible unless infrastructure affordances like medical gas availability, ceiling heights, and structural strength have been planned early.
(5) Yet Erikson's style here goes beyond simple satire: it exposes some potential problematic affordances of minimalist style.
Next, we review existing tools and frameworks focusing on their affordances and limitations for guiding teacher educators' use of video.
Mohammed Sarrab's speech on "Educational affordances of IoT".
This issue comprises articles presenting national and international research that consider the affordances of generating collaborative spaces for creative literacy learning and teaching in diverse contexts.
Le but de notre etude consistait a presenter les potentialites qui permettent de voir de quelles facons la creativite peut se manifester selon des affordances << non-percues >> (parce qu'etrangeres aux habitudes), << non exploitees >> (par conformite culturelle) ou << non inventees >> (Glaveanu, 2007) et a degager des tensions possibles.
Second, by comparing NGOs' discourse on social media and websites, this study sheds light on the convergent yet distinct affordances of different ICTs for strategic health communication.
It departs radically from existing deformable research by endeavouring to provide truly direct interaction with affordances, controls and content integrated within a visual display.
The study, "Affordances after spinal-cord injury," published in the Journal of Neuropsychology, explores how individuals with SCI perceive the space around them and the properties of objects in close proximity.
These possibilities or opportunities for musical action can be referred to as "affordances." Subverting original intentions reveals affordances that were masked by those very intentions.
Although a focus is given to the introduction of the social media site, Twitter into the classroom for assessment, a wider consideration is given to an analysis of multi-layered media, modes and their affordances to offer rich insights into meaning-making in what are comparatively new, digital literacy practices.
I start by examining the affordances of the cylinder used by both men, proceed to compare Hopkins's use of aposiopesis--a rhetorical figure evincing the sudden breaking off of speech--with a coeval phonograph recording, and conclude by using the critical trajectory of the past hundred years to posit future routes of study.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- affine connection
- affine deformation
- affine geometry
- affine Hjelmslev plane
- affine plane
- affine space
- affine strain
- affine transformation
- affinity chromatography
- affinity group
- affinity labeling
- affirmative action
- Affleck, Raymond
- affluent society
- affluent worker
- Affonso de Albuquerque
- Affonso Eduardo Reidy
- Afghan hound
- Afghanistan War
- Afinogenov, Aleksandr
- Afinogenov, Aleksandr Nikolaevich
- Afinogenov, Aleksandr Nikolayevich
Full browser ?
- Affordable Readiness Initiative
- Affordable Readiness Tracking System
- Affordable Residential Communities, Inc.
- Affordable Responsive Spacelift
- Affordable Rural Housing Commission
- Affordable Sensor Technology for Aerial Targeting
- Affordable Shelter Political Action Committee
- Affordable Sound and Light
- Affordable Student Housing
- Affordable System Performance
- Affordable Technology On-Line
- Affordable Toll Free Number Service
- Affordable Travel Club
- Affordable Trooper Armor
- Affordable Virtual Servers
- Affordable Warmth Action Plan
- Affordable Web Design
- Affordable Web Design Hosting
- Affordable Web Development
- Affordable Web Space Design
- Affordable Wireless Services Infrastructure
- Affordable, Near-Term Low Emissions
- Affordances in the Home Environment for Motor Development
- Afforestation, Reforestation, Revegetation
- Affranchie A l'Etranger Jusqu'a Destination
- Affranchie a l'Étranger Jusqu'a la Frontiere