agile

(redirected from Agil)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Acronyms.
Related to Agil: Agile Project Management

agile

Pronounced "aah-jill," it means moving quickly and easily. See agile software development.
Copyright © 1981-2019 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Rights reserved. THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
References in periodicals archive ?
The authorities, which together own 49 per cent of the airport, would have been able to buy the 48.25 per cent stake had they wanted to match AGIL's offer.
Teachers will own a majority stake in AGIL, with 60.1 per cent, while the Australians will have the remaining 39.9 per cent.
AGIL is the distribution and marketing arm of the Tunisian Ministry of Energy with a strong presence in retail, bunker, lubricants, natural gas and the aviation fuel markets and the new partnership dovetails with Air BP's strategic plans to increase its presence in Africa and the Middle East.
At the beginning of March 2010, WDH's subsidiary Oticon A/S launched its second-generation wireless hearing aid Oticon Agil. The product family is now available in all major markets and sales have so far exceeded WDH's expectations.
Bahrain University president Ebrahim Janahi, INCEIF president Agil Natt and INCEIF professor of Islamic Business Management Hamzah Ismail signed the deal during a ceremony at the university's Sakhir campus.
In addition to the pounds 420 million paid to Aer Rianta and Macquarie Airports for its 48.25 per cent stake, the incoming Airport Group Investment Limited (AGIL) vehicle said it would invest in the runway extension and infrastructure.
Agile Software Corporation (Nasdaq: AGIL), a provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions, announced on Thursday (25 May) that PC vendor Acer Inc has selected Agile PLM as its global PLM solution standard.