fixture(redirected from Agreement of the Parties)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial.
Related to Agreement of the Parties: agreement between parties
1. Property law an article attached to land and regarded as part of it
2. a device to secure a workpiece in a machine tool
3. Chiefly Brit a sports match or social occasion
Collins Discovery Encyclopedia, 1st edition © HarperCollins Publishers 2005
Any item that is fixed permanently to a building, such as lighting and sanitary fixtures.
Illustrated Dictionary of Architecture Copyright © 2012, 2002, 1998 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved
An object permanently attached to a structure, such as a light or sink.
A device used to hold and position a piece of work without guiding the cutting tool.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific & Technical Terms, 6E, Copyright © 2003 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
1. Any item which was once tangible personal property, but which by virtue of its affixation to real property is deemed to be permanently merged into it.
2. An electrical device which is secured to a wall or ceiling, and used to hold lamps; a luminaire.
3.See plumbing fixture.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Architecture and Construction. Copyright © 2003 by McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.