Arpeggi | Article about Arpeggi by The Free Dictionary
arpeggio (redirected from Arpeggi)
Also found in: Dictionary
1. a chord whose notes are played in rapid succession rather than simultaneously
2. an ascending and descending figuration used in practising the piano, voice, etc.
Collins Discovery Encyclopedia, 1st edition © HarperCollins Publishers 2005
References in periodicals archive
Through the acquisition, Gene by Gene will assume the entire Arpeggi
team and technology platform.
, five- and nine-note scales, and single notes all can be used to develop the skill set above.
About Henryk, it was written: "broad bowing, in the cantilena much feeling, in the arpeggi
It begins with a musical description of the poet skipping into place (via arpeggi
and syncopation) under the tree to begin his song.
- Aronnax, Prof.
- Aronson, Boris
- Aroostook County
- Aroostook National Wildlife Refuge
- Aroostook State Park
- Aroostook War
- Arosemena Gómez, Otto
- Arosemena Monroy, Carlos Julio
- Arosev, Aleksandr
- Arosev, Aleksandr Iakovlevich
- arostat process
- Arp 220
- ARP cache
- ARP cache poisoning
- ARP table
- Arpiar Arpiarian
- Arpiarian, Arpiar
- Arpino, Cavaliere d'
- Arpino, Gerald
- Arrabal, Fernando
- Arran, earls of
- Arras, Treaty of
- Arras, Union of
- Arrau, Claudio