brl


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Wikipedia.

barrel

1. A weight measure for portland cement in the US, corresponding to 376 pounds net; this measure is now obsolete.
2. (US) A vessel which holds 311/2 gal of liquid.
3. That portion of a pipe having a constant bore and wall thickness.
References in periodicals archive ?
With several guests enquiring about the modalities to set up business in Dubai, through our partnership with the BRL Sector at DED, our staff can provide in-depth details on the procedures involved.
span>Almost all major business sectors and activities were covered by the BRL transactions over March 2018.
The various categories of BRL activity in November 2017 also indicate economic activity and investments almost equally distributed across different areas and vital sectors in Dubai, thus confirming the significant achievements the emirate has made in terms of sustainability.
Bushahab said BRL will organise weekly workshops for grocery store owners at the Smart Lounge in Dubai Economy to inform them of the new standards applicable across store interiors as well as exteriors.
The costs of the feasibility study, when undertaken will be borne 90% by Yankuang, with BRL funding the remaining 10% BRL.
Subject of the competition notice is the organization for the period from 1 July 2019 to 31 December 2022 of a course of Budget and re-employment training (BRL) for persons seeking employment (PCI) recorded at the Public Employment Service ( SPC).
Overall BRL activity and its distribution across sectors and areas in the emirate reaffirm improved investor confidence in the expansionary spending policies and growth potential in Dubai.
In the last 12 months, Bela Ischia delivered double digit revenue growth, reaching approximately BRL 160m resulting in EBITDA of approximately BRL 18.5m, reflecting strong volume and price growth.
The Business Registration & Licensing (BRL) sector in the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai has announced support to the launch of MyHUBBER, a smart application on promotional offers developed by Emirati entrepreneurs.
Perth, Australia, April 17, 2013 - (ABN Newswire) - Perth-based bauxite explorer and developer, Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) advises that its 70% partner in the Bauxite Alumina Joint Venture ("BAJV"), Yankuang Resources Pty Ltd ("Yankuang"), has been unable to meet a number of cash calls from the BAJV Manager, and as a consequence BRL has determined that it is in the interests of the joint venture to part pay Yankuang's obligations to ensure that the BAJV can continue its operations.
Renewal of existing licenses accounted for the largest share of the total transactions as their numbers reached 12,618, according to data recorded on the 'Business Map' digital platform the Business Registration & Licensing (BRL) sector in DED.
The Outsourced Service Centres, which have become a sought-after service outlet for the Business Registration and Licensing, BRL, sector at the Department continued to witness increased activity in February accounting for 18,977 transactions, or 79 per cent of the total, during the month.