Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Editors Prausnitz, Doherty, and Segahman present readers with a collection of academic articles and scholarly papers that represent the most impacting advances in chemical and biomolecular research in 2016.
Orlin Velev, INVISTA Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at NC State, the second senior author of the paper said that in the nearer term, the technique may have applications for drug delivery or tissue scaffolding and directing cell growth in three dimensions, for example.
He also directs a National Institutes of Health research laboratory group that studies the biomolecular mechanisms of diabetes-induced birth defects.
Sandra Clark (left) received the Oxoid Prize for the Best Project in Microbiology from Alison Smith (centre), Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager, Oxoid and Professor John Smart, Head of School, Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, University of Brighton, UK.
Under the supervision of Director Morikawa of the Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute (BERI), the division will strive to elucidate the interactions of the compounds and target proteins.
The Society for Biomolecular Sciences' mission is to advance the science of drug discovery and related disciplines by providing a forum for education and information exchange among professionals around the world.
coli proteins, The Blueprint Initiative has announced that scientists at its Toronto node have curated this data into the freely available, open-source Biomolecular Interaction Network Database (BIND).
Sujit Banerjee is professor and Usha Hooda is assistant scientist at the School of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering and at the Institute of Paper Science & Technology at Georgia Institute of Technology, 500 Tenth ST NW, Atlanta, GA 30332-0620.
Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities 2005 Annual Meeting--Biomolecular Technologies: Discovery to Hypothesis.
Scientists predict this century will be remembered for its developments in medicine, and Laurentian University has taken steps to be part of the growing movement in research by introducing a PhD program in biomolecular sciences.
the leading developer of biomolecular nanoarray analysis systems, has announced the issuance of their Nanoarray patent .
Gone are the two journals Journal of the Chemical Society, Perkin Transactions 1 and 2, and in comes the new journal Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, thanks to a merge organized by the publisher, The Royal Society of Chemistry.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomedical chemical engineering
- biomedical engineering
- BioMeDical Package
- biometric device
- biometric signature
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biondo, Flavio
- bionic brain
- Bionic Man
- Bio-organic Chemistry
Full browser ?
- biomimetic catalyst
- Biomimetic Materials Processing
- Biomimetic Nanoscience and NanoTechnology
- Biomira Inc.
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular Computation
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering Programme
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Center
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute
- Biomolecular Interaction Network Database
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Biomolecular Science Center
- Biomolecular Structure and Design
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Biomolecular Systems Research Program
- Biomolecules Segment Display Device
- Biomolécules: Synthèse et Mécanismes d'Action
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon
- Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends