References in periodicals archive ?
The Birkenheadbased group provides specialist painting services - such as its chemical-resistant Armourglaze and Wallshield, a biostatic system - through to property maintenance.
While many antimicrobial additives are referred to as biocides, there are in fact two different methods of effect: biocidal (killing the organism) and biostatic (preventing reproduction).
Patented is an absorbent article comprising an absorbent material with a biostatic agent and an inhibitor.
In a section on biostatic clutter and signal processing they concentrate on clutter, spotlight synthetic aperture radar and adaptive moving target indication.
3 and 2 m underwent intervention, including disposal of damaged furnishings and drywall, cleaning surfaces, drying remaining structure, and treatment with a biostatic agent.
Biostatic properties: Copper doesn't support bacterial growth.
When incorporated throughout the entire system, the biostatic effect lasts for the life of floor, and will not wash out or become inactivated over time.
Biostatic activity of Coix lacryma extract on Toxoplasma gondii in macrophages.
Additional features include a biostatic additive that inhibits microbial growth and low fogging.
Although etridiazole is sold as a fungicide (British Crop Protection Council 1987), its biostatic effect on soil nitrifying bacteria (Rafii et al.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- BIOS attack
- BIOS setup
- BIOS Upgrades
- Biosphere 2
- biostratigraphic unit
- biostromal limestone
- Biot number
- Biot, Jean Baptiste
- biotar lens
- biotechnical robot
- Biot-Fourier equation
- Biothermic Pit
- biotic community
- biotic district
Full browser ?
- Biospheric Aspects of the Hydrological Cycle
- Biospheric Model Validation Study
- Biospherical Hauler for Optical in Situ Technologies
- Biospherical Instruments Inc.
- Biospherical Mount for Advanced Solar Technologies
- Biospherical Surface Ocean Reflectance System
- Biostatistics Center
- Biostatistics Collaborative and Methodology Research Core
- Biostatistics Consulting Center
- Biostatistics, Genetics and Epidemiology Team
- Biostatistics/Bioinformatics Shared Resource