Boké

(redirected from bock)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Wikipedia.

Boké

 

a city in the Republic of Guinea, on the western end of the Fouta-Djallon Plateau. Population, circa 10,000. Boké is the center of a bauxite mining region with reserves of 1 to 3 billion tons. A joint company for the exploitation of the bauxite deposits has been formed by an agreement between the government of the Republic of Guinea and the international company of Halco.

References in periodicals archive ?
The revenue is set on the fact that there is X amount of cases that would have a fine or fee attached," Bock said.
Pretty good double bock, hits at the edges of the right stuff," said Tom.
The determination from the military is clear and there is no doubt about it," Bock said, adding that Germany "is trying to help Egypt on its difficult path" to democracy.
The family-owned dealership is proud to have a dedicated, passionate employee like Frank Bock on their team helping to maintain and build their reputation of excellent customer service.
It's pretty hard to get attention for the game, even though it's a great game, because there many other games out there," Bock said.
Even with its long-term strategy of progressively adding scheduled services to its network, Bock appears determined to stick to a business model that will see scheduled services accounting for no more than 70 percent of its business, with the other 30 percent coming from charter work.
Pandora's Bock All punning aside, this is a delicious interpretation of the classic bock style, rich in caramel malt and praline-nut flavors.
Take this opportunity to show private sector and corporate Namibia, that we have the resolve to create a great success story for rugby in Namibia," Bock said.
If you haven't come across them yet, chances are you will, Bock said.
Gregor Schonekehs, head of metal manufacturing at Otto Bock HealthCare, points out that up until now, "the unspectacular production parts are given to external contractors.
Bock was the Los Angeles Chapter president in 1950 and CalCPA president in 1954-55.