Bound Brook


Also found in: Wikipedia.

Bound Brook,

borough (1990 pop. 9,487), Somerset co., N central N.J., on the Raritan River; settled 1681, inc. 1891. Largely residential, it produces chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and dyes. During the American Revolution, George Washington maintained an outpost here, and American forces were defeated (Apr., 1777) by those of British General Cornwallis. Bound Brook suffered severe flooding in 1999.
References in periodicals archive ?
8 million construction loan for the development of the final phase of the Queens Gate Apartments, a multifamily project located in Bound Brook, NJ on behalf of Queens Gate Apartments Renewal II, LLC.
It began in 1914 as a small community initiative in Bound Brook through the Board of Education.
She was born in Bound Brook, NJ, the daughter of the late John Howard and Jesse (Demandal) Parse, and lived in Worcester before moving to Sturbridge in 2008.
Suzanne Stone, of Bethesda, Maryland, and Rabbi Jack Kramer of Bound Brook, New Jersey.
The contribution from the TD Charitable Foundation will enable RVCC to work with Bound Brook High School to implement Primed for College Success, a college-readiness project.
For some of their stay the youngsters were at Bound Brook, New Jersey, and were put up by local residents, a scheme organised by Lawrence Lasko.
Beginning his career at Inmont Corporation, in Bound Brook, NJ, he joined Heubach in 1986 as technical manager for Graphic Arts & Plastics at its Newark, NJ plant.
FleetPride, the Investcorp-owned US distributor of truck and trailer parts, has acquired Truck and Trailer Supply, Bound Brook Safety Co, E H Burrell Co and Automotive Brake Company.
Local command centers were set up in the hardest hit areas in Central and Northern New Jersey, including Bound Brook, Manville, Fairfield and Wayne.
The factory, which became part of GKN following the group's acquisition of Bound Brook in 1966, manufacturers a range of components, including turbo bearings, pulleys, sprockets and gears for automotive OEMs.
The breakthrough came in 1963, when Richard (Dick) Angel, a researcher at the Bound Brook, N.
has been awarded the demolition of a former GAF facility in South Bound Brook, N.