Mentioned in ?
- Antifascist National-Liberation Council of Yugoslavia
- Croatia Anti-Fascist Resistance Day
- Djilas, Milovan
- Gomulka, Wladyslaw
- Great Patriotic War of the Soviet Union of 1941-45
- Josip Broz Tito
- Kardelj, Edvard
- League of Communists of Yugoslavia
- National Committee for the Liberation of Yugoslavia
- National Liberation War in Yugoslavia of 1941–45
- Popovic, Milentije
- Rankovic, Aleksandar
- Ribicic, Mitja
- Southern Slavs, Vampires and the
- Stalin, Joseph Vissarionovich
- Tito, Josip Broz
- Tito-Šubašic Agreements of 1944
References in periodicals archive ?
Naveed Sadiq from The Bearded Broz next to the obscene racist graffiti which we have blanked out
A military guard fired honorary shots as Broz was a decorated member of the Yugoslav anti-fascist partisan movement in World War II.
Thousands of mourners, many from other former Yugoslav republics, gave Broz a final salute as her coffin, covered with red flowers, was carried into the "House of Flowers" compound where she was buried next to her husband Josip Broz Tito.
He relies on a large number of Yugoslav and Anglo-American sources, but Milovan Djilas, the former compatriot and later critic of Josip Broz, seems to be his primary reference.
Summary: Embedded deep inside a remote Bosnian mountain, a vast, top-secret bunker built to shield Yugoslav leader Josip Broz Tito from nuclear attack has been converted into an art gallery.
Mihajlov reminds that SDSM leader Branko Crvenkovski once proposed a monument of Yugoslavia's former President Josip Broz Tito to be erected on Skopje's square.
Creation of the movement was preceded by the Bandung Conference of 1955 and the tripartite consultation of Josip Broz Tito, Gamal Abdel Nasser and Jawaharlal Nehru in 1956.
Egypt - Jamal Abdul-Nasser, India - Jawaharlal Nehru and SFRY - Josip Broz
It's All in the Timing: Representing and Reasoning about Time in Interactive Behavior Organizers: Frank Broz, Marek Michalowski, and Emily Mower (asimov.
1974 Josef Broz Tito was re-elected as president of Yugoslavia.
Od domacih autora izlaganja su na paralelnim sesijama odrzali Branimir Belaj i Goran Tanackovic Faletar, Tanja Gradecak-Erdeljic, Goran Milic, Mario Brdar i Goran Schmidt te Gabrijela Buljan (svi s Filozofskoga fakulteta u Osijeku) i Mateusz-Milan Stanojevic i Nina Tudman Vukovic, Renata Geld i Mateusz-Milan Stanojevic, Marija Kraljevic i Marina Grubisic te Vlatko Broz (svi s Filozofskoga fakulteta u Zagrebu).
Finance ministers and central bank chiefs of the 27 European Union countries met to discuss a deteriorating economic outlook at what were once the bear-hunting quarters of late Communist dictator Josip Broz Tito, in Brdo, 25km outside Ljubljana.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Brown-Séquard, Charles édouard
- Brownson, Orestes
- Brownson, Orestes Augustus
- browntail moth
- Browntown-Cadiz Springs State Recreation Area
- Brownville State Recreation Area
- browse mode
- browser cache
- browser chrome
- browser compatibility
- browser detection
- browser phone
- browser plug-in
- browser rendering engine
- browser updates
- browser-based application
- browsing room
- Bruce Austin Fraser
- Bruce Charles Heezen
- Bruce of Melbourne, Stanley Melbourne Bruce, Viscount
- Bruce Peninsula National Park
- Bruce Springsteen
- Bruce, David K. E.
- Bruce, Edward
- Bruce, Jacob
- Bruce, James, 8th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, Stanley Melbourne
- Bruce, Thomas, 7th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, Victor Alexander, 9th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, William Speirs
- brucellergen test
- Bruch, Hilde
Full browser ?
- browsing among
- Browsing Damage Management Group
- Browsing Index
- Browsing Objects in XML
- browsing on
- browsing over
- browsing room
- Broxbourne Voluntary Sector Development Agency
- Broxburn and Uphall Traders' Association
- Broxburn Dog Training Club
- Broxtowe Active Community Project
- Broyhill Chamber Ensemble
- Broyhill Music Center
- Broyles ligament
- Broz Josip