Mentioned in ?
- Antifascist National-Liberation Council of Yugoslavia
- Croatia Anti-Fascist Resistance Day
- Djilas, Milovan
- Gomulka, Wladyslaw
- Great Patriotic War of the Soviet Union of 1941-45
- Josip Broz Tito
- Kardelj, Edvard
- League of Communists of Yugoslavia
- National Committee for the Liberation of Yugoslavia
- National Liberation War in Yugoslavia of 1941–45
- Popovic, Milentije
- Rankovic, Aleksandar
- Ribicic, Mitja
- Southern Slavs, Vampires and the
- Stalin, Joseph Vissarionovich
- Tito, Josip Broz
- Tito-Šubašic Agreements of 1944
References in periodicals archive ?
Simply, to those that help, thank you!" Bearded Broz also tweeted: "This is about taking on initiative, giving up free time and doing something for someone else.
In areas on which BROZ farm, they plant original tree species such as white and black poplars, replacing the non-original poplars cultivated to grow fast for wood production."The original species of poplars differ from those cultivated by having more stable crowns and also allowing the nesting of large bird species," said Froncovaacute.
Once described as the most elegant first lady of the Eastern bloc, Jovanka Broz, who died of heart failure at the age of 88 on Sunday, was buried in the mausoleum House of Flowers in Belgrade, where the communist strongman was laid to rest in 1980.
Broz died of heart failure in a Belgrade hospital on Oct.
Broz was a nurse with Josip Tito's partisan fighters in the Second World War and then his secretary before she married him in 1952.
He relies on a large number of Yugoslav and Anglo-American sources, but Milovan Djilas, the former compatriot and later critic of Josip Broz, seems to be his primary reference.
NAM was founded in Belgrade in 1961 by Yugoslav president Josip Broz Tito, Indian prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru, Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser, Ghana's first president Kwame Nkrumah, and Indonesian president Sukarno, all legends of the national liberation movement, with solid anti-imperial credentials, who advocated a middle course for the developing world between the Western and Eastern blocs in the Cold War.
PDSH stressed however that they do not agree fully with Cejku's statement that the Macedonian history textbooks are nostalgic for Yugo-slav leader Josip Broz Tito's era.
The founding fathers of the movement were Yugoslav leader Josip Broz Tito, India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser, Ghana's first president Kwame Nkrumah and Indonesian leader Sukarno.
Summary: Embedded deep inside a remote Bosnian mountain, a vast, top-secret bunker built to shield Yugoslav leader Josip Broz Tito from nuclear attack has been converted into an art gallery.
Mihajlov reminds that SDSM leader Branko Crvenkovski once proposed a monument of Yugoslavia's former President Josip Broz Tito to be erected on Skopje's square.
Creation of the movement was preceded by the Bandung Conference of 1955 and the tripartite consultation of Josip Broz Tito, Gamal Abdel Nasser and Jawaharlal Nehru in 1956.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Brownson, Orestes Augustus
- browntail moth
- Browntown-Cadiz Springs State Recreation Area
- Brownville State Recreation Area
- browse mode
- browser cache
- browser chrome
- browser compatibility
- browser detection
- browser engine
- browser extension
- browser phone
- browser plug-in
- browser rendering engine
- browser updates
- browser-based application
- browsing room
- Bruce Austin Fraser
- Bruce Charles Heezen
- Bruce of Melbourne, Stanley Melbourne Bruce, Viscount
- Bruce Peninsula National Park
- Bruce Springsteen
- Bruce, David K. E.
- Bruce, Edward
- Bruce, Jacob
- Bruce, James, 8th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, Stanley Melbourne
- Bruce, Thomas, 7th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, Victor Alexander, 9th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, William Speirs
- brucellergen test
- Bruch, Hilde
Full browser ?
- browsing among
- Browsing Damage Management Group
- Browsing Index
- Browsing Objects in XML
- browsing on
- browsing over
- browsing room
- browsing through
- Broxbourne Voluntary Sector Development Agency
- Broxburn and Uphall Traders' Association
- Broxburn Dog Training Club
- Broxtowe Active Community Project
- Broyhill Chamber Ensemble
- Broyhill Music Center
- Broyles ligament
- Broz Josip