Mentioned in ?
- Antifascist National-Liberation Council of Yugoslavia
- Croatia Anti-Fascist Resistance Day
- Djilas, Milovan
- Gomulka, Wladyslaw
- Great Patriotic War of the Soviet Union of 1941-45
- Josip Broz Tito
- Kardelj, Edvard
- League of Communists of Yugoslavia
- National Committee for the Liberation of Yugoslavia
- National Liberation War in Yugoslavia of 1941–45
- Popovic, Milentije
- Rankovic, Aleksandar
- Ribicic, Mitja
- Southern Slavs, Vampires and the
- Stalin, Joseph Vissarionovich
- Tito, Josip Broz
- Tito-Šubašic Agreements of 1944
References in periodicals archive ?
Once a symbol of elegance and adored in the former Yugoslavia, Broz lived the last three decades of her life as an outcast.
Croatian-born Broz was finally granted a Serbian passport in 2009.
But Broz points out that the United States had endured many bank crises over the course of more than a century without having given rise to a movement for a central bank; the country had even decided twice (in 1811 and again in 1832) to close down its existing central bank.
Kashmir Leese and Nehemiah Smith, from Smash Broz Hip Hop Collective, teach Pharez Atkinson and Ellie May Williams how to breakdance.
What was the adopted name of Yugoslav politician Josip Broz (1892-1980)?
The Tito Stone was erected in memory of Josip Broz Tito, who was the leader of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia from 1945 until his death in 1980, at the age of 88.
Opacum Land Trust has a permanent conservation easement restriction on the farmland, which is owned by Gwen Broz and Timothy Simon, a married couple.
Cynics might scoff that the FT got it backward: Belgrade is a city of the past, a hub of excitement in the communist world during the shrewd reign of Josip Broz Tito (1945-80) but on a steady, downward slide ever since.
Midwives of an Unnamed Future: Spirituality for Women in Times of Unprecedented Change by Mary Ruth Broz, R.
The concert will feature the Original Crew, Lethal Trout, Walkabout, Evan Belize, Bubbler Broz and Big Venus.
The paper carries on its front page the letter of the general secretary of the Bulgarian Workers' Party (Communists), Gjorgji Dimitrov, sent to Josip Broz Tito on 17 August 1946 in which he analyzes the way in which the Pirin region of Bulgaria would be annexed to Yugoslavia.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is going to summon to talks the Albanian Ambassador to Macedonia, Arben Cejku, after media reported his statement for the paper Gazeta Shqiptare that Macedonian history textbooks are nostalgic for the era of Yugoslav leader Josip Broz Tito and are humiliating Albanians.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Brown-Séquard, Charles édouard
- Brownson, Orestes
- Brownson, Orestes Augustus
- browntail moth
- Browntown-Cadiz Springs State Recreation Area
- Brownville State Recreation Area
- browse mode
- browser cache
- browser chrome
- browser compatibility
- browser detection
- browser phone
- browser plug-in
- browser rendering engine
- browser updates
- browser-based application
- browsing room
- Bruce Austin Fraser
- Bruce Charles Heezen
- Bruce of Melbourne, Stanley Melbourne Bruce, Viscount
- Bruce Peninsula National Park
- Bruce Springsteen
- Bruce, David K. E.
- Bruce, Edward
- Bruce, Jacob
- Bruce, James, 8th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, Stanley Melbourne
- Bruce, Thomas, 7th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, Victor Alexander, 9th earl of Elgin
- Bruce, William Speirs
- brucellergen test
- Bruch, Hilde
Full browser ?
- browses on
- browses over
- Browsing Damage Management Group
- Browsing Objects in XML
- browsing on
- browsing over
- browsing room
- Broxbourne Voluntary Sector Development Agency
- Broxburn and Uphall Traders' Association
- Broxburn Dog Training Club
- Broxtowe Active Community Project
- Broyhill Chamber Ensemble
- Broyles ligament
- Broz Josip