Mentioned in ?
- Afro-Asian People's Solidarity Organization AAPSO
- Aleksei Dmitrievich Oboleshev
- Aleksei Krylov
- Aleksei Nikolaevich Krylov
- Aleksei Oboleshev
- All-African Peoples Conferences
- Book of Shadows
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the USSR
- Committees of Landless Peasants
- Communist Academy
- Communist Party of Belgium
- Dacha-Building Cooperative
- Entomological Society, All-Union
- Executive Committee of the Communist International
- Fatherland Front of Bulgaria
- Fatherland Front of Vietnam FFV
References in periodicals archive ?
The By-law is effective immediately and will be placed before shareholders for confirmation at the Company's next annual meeting of shareholders.
Among other things, the Advance Notice By-law fixes a deadline by which holders of record of common shares of Madalena must submit director nominations to the Corporate Secretary of the Corporation prior to any annual or special meeting of shareholders and sets forth the specific information that a shareholder must include in the written notice to the Corporate Secretary of the Corporation for an effective nomination to occur.
Angrish went on to say that in the current zoning by-law chickens were not allowed but the matter would go back to committee in October or November.
The proposed by-law was drawn up by the city council but required government approval to put into effect.
The new by-law would be enforced by magistrates' courts.
The call for a by-law follows a survey of shoppers which revealed that 84 per cent said they were put off from walking around the city centre by the sheer number and persistence of chuggers.
The by-law, which is part of the Federal Law on Tobacco Control (No 15 of 2009), was forwarded to the UAE Cabinet in February, said Dr Widad Al Maidour, head of tobacco control at the Ministry of Health.
Dr Wedad said a by-law of the Federal Tobacco Law will be passed by the year-end, making sure that tobacco products sold in the UAE contain one of the pictorial warnings (see pictures) cleared by the Emirates Standardisation and Metrology Authority (Esma).
But Gunnell, who won 400 metres hurdles gold at the 1992 Games, is the latest big name to demand the current by-law is allowed to stand.
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) insist the by-law is "non-compliant" with their global charter on anti-doping, which states an athlete found guilty of taking a prohibited substance should be given a two-year ban.
The BOA's board will have an open discussion on the by-law after the International Olympic Committee lost a test case on their own Olympic ban for serious drugs cheats, but there is unlikely to be any decision apart from a possible review of the best way forward.
According to this by-law, BCCI members can vote on behalf of other members by virtue of a power of attorney.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Bykhovskii, Bernard Emmanuilovich
- Bykhovskii, Boris
- Bykhovskii, Boris Evseevich
- Bykov Channel
- Bykov, Konstantin
- Bykov, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykov, Nikolai
- Bykov, Nikolai Alekseevich
- Bykov, Vasil
- Bykov, Vasil Vladimirovich
- Bykov,Pavel Borisovich
- Bykova, Elizaveta
- Bykova, Elizaveta Ivanovna
- Bykovskii, Konstantin
- Bykovskii, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Bykovskii, Mikhail
- Bykovskii, Mikhail Dorimedontovich
- Bykovskii, Valerii
- Bykovskii, Valerii Fedorovich
- Byles, Mather
- Bylina Melodies
- Bylina Verse
- Byng, George
- Byng, John
- Byng, Julian Hedworth George, 1st Viscount Byng of Vimy
- Bynkershoek, Cornelis Van
- Bynkershoek, Cornelius van
- Bynner, Witter
- BYOD invasion
- Byoir, Carl
- bypass capacitor
- Bypass Channel
Full browser ?
- By-Law Amendment Limitation
- By-Law Amendment Limitations
- By-Law Enforcement Working Group
- By-Others Control Log
- By-Pass Aorto Coronarico
- by-pass door
- By-Pass Gastrique